Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > Share Your Story > Depression
Reload this Page Its getting worse

(#1)
Old

11-21-2003, 01:27 PM

The past 2 days i have been soo depressed and soo worried over the fear and the dissions that are going to be made in the next week or even days. Ive gotten to be soo depressed that in the last 2days i have only eatin half a ceral bar, an appple, and half a hamburger. And if i dont force my self to eat im not hungry. All i do is just sit here feeling my stomach being empty and never feeling hungry. Ive been soo tired and numb that nothing is makeing me happy, not even a joke i hear durring the day. I cant smile, or even go to sleep easliy. I feel soo miserable and i cant snap out of it.

The never ending dream...<3
(#2)
Old
lost_in_sorrow

11-21-2003, 02:06 PM

hey neverendingdream i know how you feel and i understand that you are going through difficult times right now just try to understand that if you keep this up you are gonna make yourself sick like i did and i was in the hospital for almost 2 months they just didnt make me feel any
better! they did everything to me i had iv's and needels like no tomorrow and i never ate there food they would be lucky if i had a piece of bread and butter but i got so sick from it and i would hate for you to go through the same thing so maybe if u just kind of look up at the positive side of things for a while maybe it would help you out a lil and open up to you friends cuz trust me they can help you alot ok so i guess we could chat later or something ok ttyl buh byes <3<3