Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > Share Your Story > Anorexia
Reload this Page Forum Rules

(#16)
Old
Lost and confused

05-12-2005, 12:46 PM

I think if you ignore a member then you don't see their posts, i haven't tried it here but i know thats the case on other sites.
but i agree with em, you can't stop anyone else seeing your posts

"When she woke in the morning
She knew that her life had passed her by
And she called out a warning
Don't ever let life pass you by"
(#17)
Old
TrAshED bEYoNd RepAIR

06-06-2005, 02:19 AM

yea if u ignore someone then u cant read his-her posts,
which is a reason to not ignore anyone,
because what if they post something that u strongly disagree with and want to reply to?
i think its better to keep the ognore list empty unless someone posts very triggering posts,
that you feel would do more harm than good to you if u read them

"I still have 60 or 70 years left on this god forsaken planet.
Help me kill some time off my frighteningly long lifespan.”

“You don't really stop and think it's alcoholism when you're gulping expensive champagne from crystal glasses”
(#18)
Old
TrAshED bEYoNd RepAIR

06-06-2005, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazel87
i have been a memeber of this site since jan 12th and i post quite frequitly why am i still a newbie? and when can i become something else
you need 40 posts to become member
200 posts to become senior member
500 posts to change the little name under your Avatar (the one that says junior member, member, senior member)

still got a few to go if u wanna be senior lol

"I still have 60 or 70 years left on this god forsaken planet.
Help me kill some time off my frighteningly long lifespan.”

“You don't really stop and think it's alcoholism when you're gulping expensive champagne from crystal glasses”
(#19)
Old
I am your father!

09-09-2005, 05:10 AM

Good rules I jut hope I did not break one when I added my weight and heilght.Sorry if I did.I should had read this before responding.My mistake.JADE

Cleck to see my picture.I am the one wiht the blond hair!

1342374097_1jpgfile
(#20)
Old

Send a message via MSN to adamcieslicki Send a message via Skype™ to adamcieslicki
12-08-2005, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat-too-fat
you need 40 posts to become member
200 posts to become senior member
500 posts to change the little name under your Avatar (the one that says junior member, member, senior member)

still got a few to go if u wanna be senior lol
how do you actually change that little name though??
(#21)
Old

my first post - 04-05-2006, 06:06 PM

This is the first place on the board I have visited. This board is a lot different than the ones I've been to before. I mean in the way you reply to a post so I wanted to make sure I'm doing this correctly. Hello btw. Also I really feel comfortable with your rules here.
(#22)
Old

Send a message via ICQ to Dreamgirl41 Send a message via MSN to Dreamgirl41
What do I do? - 08-21-2006, 07:18 AM

I am new to this forum. It was recommended to me by a friend from my therapists office. I suffer from depression and I am told that I may have anorexia. I get headaches all the time, Dizzy also. My hair is falling out. I have lost a tremendous amount of weight, I dont look terribly thin, but family and friends think so. I eat but not as much. Some days not at all. It seems like I dont have an appetite anymore but I know my body is wanting to get food, as so I read in these forums, but I dont feel hungry. Is this normal or am I anorexic? I would like some advice and see if I need to get help. I of course deny this to friends and family, and myself because I don't look like the pictures I see of people who are. I am afraid to ask friends or family. My therapist however thinks I am. Please let me know. I need someone elses advise.

Thanks!
(#23)
Old
Banned

Angry ... - 08-26-2006, 03:05 AM

Actually, freedom of speech can be restricted on a privately owned forum you moron.

Last edited by virusag13 : 08-26-2006 at 09:16 PM.
(#24)
Old
haters gonna hate.

Send a message via AIM to Sisko Send a message via MSN to Sisko
08-26-2006, 08:36 AM

Get out of here

(#25)
Old
I am not certain I exist

08-26-2006, 08:47 AM

I see ya fading already.........

Not everyone is from the US....The world does not begin and end in the US.....their is other rights more important you...i**ot!!! are called HUMAN RIGHTS....got that???...

Like a rolling stone......

Last edited by Sisko : 03-07-2007 at 03:40 PM.
(#26)
Old

Send a message via Yahoo to dead_flower
03-07-2007, 02:21 AM

no one else can make u do something if u don't want to.we give support to each other, but not if they don't help us.it's a give and take relationship!
thx 4 the rules, they're really helpful
love soph
xxx
(#27)
Old

02-04-2008, 05:42 AM

yes i like those rules and in my two sites Twilight shadows decicated mainly to BP and BPD and vanishing point dedicated to ED i also encourage no cussing or to edit it at least, trigger in post topic if needed, and no weights, etc. Yet its a fine line to encourage ppl to express the darkest thoughts as they need too yet also keep a safe site. I often find that by creating certain triggery forums such as one whoel section dedicated to suicidal thoughts then the right thing can go in the right place and ppl have a choice not to go to a intense forum and yet also those ppl who need to post intense things can still do so. I have always believed that we stick together on these forums cause through helping others we can also help ourselves.
(#28)
Old

04-15-2008, 05:04 PM

I feel retarded for not reading this earlier. Helpful! Very much so! Just wanted to post that I understand
this now ^_^
(#29)
Old

Post Hi! - 04-23-2008, 08:52 AM

Collection of free software downloads, led zep box set free download free game downloads and desktop stuff for windows and palm. download mathtype free high quality and safe game downloads including - download califonication free Bejeweled, Risk II, Diner Dash, Monopoly, Scrabble, and tons more! Over 250 web games. train simulator free download Fast downloads of the latest free software!
(#30)
Old

Post Hi! - 04-27-2008, 08:47 AM

A book is a set or collection of written, the best book on creating a website printed, illustrated, or blank sheets, made of paper, parchment, or other material, usually fastened together to hinge at one side. book serial 31322 A single sheet within a book is called a leaf, and each side of a leaf is called a page. A book produced in electronic format is known as an e-book.Books may also refer to
software requirment specification for a book shop system a literature work, or a main division of such a work. In library and information science, a book is called a monograph, to disting