Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > Share Your Story > Bulimia
Reload this Page first time

(#1)
Old

Send a message via MSN to rotag
first time - 01-10-2013, 05:14 PM

My eating has always ventured to the restrictive side.. I was pushed to eat regularly, and I did that. I Began to eat, and over eat a little...

Today.. Today was a shock. While waiting for dinner I decided to have an orange to tide me over.. a nice healthy snack, seeing how I want my eating to get under control and normal..

I ate one orange.. then I had to have a second one... then that led into a bowl of potatoe chips.. to two peanut butter jelly sandwhiches.. to another bowl of potatoe chips.. and that led on for an hour worth of eating...

I didnt know what happened. I didn't know I was in a binge until someone pointed out to me.. I blacked out and ate food I dont even remember eating but found the wrappers for in my room... Then I ate dinner.. a HUGE plate full of food...

3 hours after dinner.. I still feel hunger.. it has only gotten worse since I ate that first orange..

I dont know what to do or how to stop. I am not eating right now.. but I feel the need to.
(#2)
Old

Send a message via AIM to insideiamdying Send a message via MSN to insideiamdying Send a message via Yahoo to insideiamdying Send a message via Skype™ to insideiamdying
01-21-2013, 06:08 AM

I am sorry for your struggles... Hang in their... you can beat this... have you spoken to a doctor... I take diet pills to suppress my eating... but you need to be careful with them...