Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > General > Off Topic
Reload this Page will you join me?

(#1)
Old
BrOkEn BeYoNd RePaIr

will you join me? - 07-18-2012, 11:33 AM

i was thinking if i come on daily and post a bit will you come and join me and post a bit too? just a thought to maybe save fti?

dejenme llorar, dejenme sentir
todo el sufrimiento y amarguda que hay en mi
dejenme sufrir, dejenme llorar
el llanto es el valosmoue alvia mi vivir
dejenme llorar
no quiero finjir
que no pase nada y mi amarguda prolongada
dejenme llorar...

Name: TiNa

FTI on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/FaceTh...=page_insights

http://thestoryofabrokenshygirl.blogspot.com
(#2)
Old
Dark Lording it

Send a message via MSN to Avenger Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger
07-19-2012, 03:50 PM

'Course, I can do that. I can't guaramtee that what I'll write will make any sense, but then that was pretty much the case in the frirst place, wasn't it?

Rather die in your arms than die lonesome Rather die half than die hollow The higher that I climb, the deeper I fall down I'm running out of time so let's dance while we're waiting.

I miss you Sha, and alll of your family, I hope I get to see you all again, even if just once. God bless.
(#3)
Old
Dark Lording it

07-22-2012, 03:18 PM

Don't have much to say tonight, except that if you pray, please pray for the victims in Aurora, and for their loved ones who are in hospital at their bedsides.

I don't pray often, but I'll say one tonight.

Rather die in your arms than die lonesome Rather die half than die hollow The higher that I climb, the deeper I fall down I'm running out of time so let's dance while we're waiting.

I miss you Sha, and alll of your family, I hope I get to see you all again, even if just once. God bless.

Last edited by Avenger : 07-22-2012 at 03:21 PM.
(#4)
Old
BrOkEn BeYoNd RePaIr

07-24-2012, 08:29 AM

Well I know I said I post a bit everyday since I last posted this but I haven't until now but because my father in law passed away while visiting his family in Mexico. The call came in the afternoon. They just said he dead they didn't say how or what happen. It took us a hour for them to tell us. My mother in law was taken to the hospital that night cuz she was feeling like she was having a heart attack my bf and his brother were shocked they didn't know what to do I had to take lead and helps them that night we called people and they came to the house to find out if it was true or not. We got different story's. One was that it was alcohole poisoning the other was that he had a attack another that he fell off the bed and he hit his head. They say that he came home drunk and they put him to bed that later they found him on the floor and they returned him to the bed and that later hip they checked and he was cold and took him to the hospital and that he was pronounced dead. We were still trying to wrap our head around all this and we were about to pay for tickets but we didn't end up going. Less then 24 hrs they were already going to bury him. We couldn't go cuz my mother in law got sick and also my bf brother. My bf he's just not all there. I been cooking cleaning and serving people that come by. When they burried him they wouldn't let my mother in law family near the casket. But one saw that he had brushes in the face and his head was gashes. We didn't want him to be burried we wanted him cremated but his family said no because they had everything prepared already and we are like wtf less then 24 hours he was in the ground already. We know that in Mexico they do it quickly but they had everything planned before we can decide what to do. So we are at a struggle. My bf has taken a week off work. His mom and brother try to keep busy. They have already thrown away his things. And his brother was in denial not wanting to accept his fathers death. I am jlitterally exhausted. I can't cry cuz if I do my bf will and he has to stay strong he doesn't want to cry cuz he does his brother and mom will. I tell them they should cry and let it all out but they refuse. All I can do is take care of everything. But unlike them I work grave and it's harder because I have to be awake almost 24 hours a day so far I have had about 8 hours of sleep since this has happen. We have mass on sat. I just hope we can set a routine by the end of the week. Looks like I'm the head of the house until everyone gets over the shock. So yeah that was my week

dejenme llorar
no quiero finjir
dejenme llorar...

FTI on FB

(#5)
Old
BrOkEn BeYoNd RePaIr

07-27-2012, 02:58 PM

So I had a lil convo with my uncle.. I'm pro gay marriage he's anti. And it's not only him but why do people come out with a conclusion like this? "I don't beleive everyone should have that right to marriage should be between a man an a woman, period. Marriages between family members, and same sex just do not belong in the definition of marriage. I would not want my children to someday open a book with a story of a man marring a man, or a son marring his sister or cousin, and believing that's okay. What is next. Okay to marry your pet? If you can have children the way God intended, then you cant call it marriage." It's like talking to a wall...

dejenme llorar
no quiero finjir
dejenme llorar...

FTI on FB

(#6)
Old
BrOkEn BeYoNd RePaIr

08-04-2012, 04:34 AM

So when I went to the drs because I had insomia for the past week... Then they start asking questions and turns out I got the the symptoms of being depressed I need to take med for the next 6 months fml I thought I was better

dejenme llorar
no quiero finjir
dejenme llorar...

FTI on FB

(#7)
Old
Dont ever let life pass u

08-05-2012, 01:14 AM

interestng idea... i thought i replied to this before but i guess not, i might not b able to do everyday but i will try. i love this place and how it use to b

Thick
fingers around my neck are grasping in,
waiting for the moment to slide in,
have a drink && let this game begin.
flashlight.
polaroid and one cheap glass of white
i think the moon is full,
i've come undone.
pieces fall this game has just begun.
play me.
the next move is you.
play me,
i'm begging you to.
(#8)
Old
Dark Lording it

08-05-2012, 01:16 PM

EmilyRose....you are one of us. You cannot resist.

Well you can, but I'd rather you didn't.

That was a bit lame, wasn't it? Should I start saying things like "I am Zarashand, Child of Lilith....your fate is bound to mine, and together we shall tear the world asunder!"

Or.... I dunnno.... what are the ice creams like in California?

(#9)
Old
BrOkEn BeYoNd RePaIr

08-07-2012, 12:11 AM

Best tasting ice cream is from Disneyland for some reason it taste better there. My fav is the strawberry. And the ice cream is dryers ice cream so you can buy it anywhere

dejenme llorar
no quiero finjir
dejenme llorar...

FTI on FB

(#10)
Old
Dark Lording it

08-07-2012, 01:29 PM

To me, the best-tasting ice-cream is the bit that's fallen on your arm or you or jeans or wherever, and you can scoop it up with your fingernails without anyone else seeing (might get a few hairs in the stuff, though).

(#11)
Old
Dont ever let life pass u

09-02-2012, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
EmilyRose....you are one of us. You cannot resist.

Well you can, but I'd rather you didn't.

That was a bit lame, wasn't it? Should I start saying things like "I am Zarashand, Child of Lilith....your fate is bound to mine, and together we shall tear the world asunder!"

Or.... I dunnno.... what are the ice creams like in California?
haha... this made me LMAO... well maybe not literally but still i thought it was really funny. and ice cream taste like... well idk, milk? lol no offense... but i hate disneyland and anything associated with it, so i think the best ice cream is from this place named cold stones, but for something a bit more healthier i prefer yogurtland. ssssoooo delicious.

Thick
fingers around my neck are grasping in,
waiting for the moment to slide in,
have a drink && let this game begin.
flashlight.
polaroid and one cheap glass of white
i think the moon is full,
i've come undone.
pieces fall this game has just begun.
play me.
the next move is you.
play me,
i'm begging you to.
(#12)
Old
Dark Lording it

09-04-2012, 12:30 PM

I remember Ross from 'Friends' protesting that he didn't like ice cream because 'It's too cold!'.

I dunno how I managed to remember that; I haven't watched 'Friends' in at least six or seven years. Anyway, it's not as funny as 'Father Ted'. People have compared me to Dougal. I don't know whether to feel insulted or chuffed (Northern English for pleased). Dougal's the dumb one but all the girls seem to love him.

Oh, and Mickey Mouse creeps me out. Not as much as Ronald McDonald, though. And why haven't Americans worked out yet that chips (OK, 'fries') taste much better with vinegar?