Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > General > Off Topic
Reload this Page Open Letter II

(#946)
Old

Send a message via MSN to FallenShadow
05-15-2010, 12:13 PM

Dear Corpse,
I am so sorry. I wish I had something better, but I am so sorry, you're right **** him. You can do so much better.

"I remember when feeling dirty meant you used to take a shower" - Unknown

"My sadness is
Translated into madness
I spell meaningless words
A poem for sorrow and death" - Rotting Christ

"Once I sat down and pondered
About a sense I have wondered
I have searched my deep, inner core
And I said... to think I shall not anymore..." - Agathodaimon

Last edited by FallenShadow : 05-15-2010 at 12:17 PM.
(#947)
Old

05-16-2010, 05:42 AM

Dear world, why does life have to be so f'n hard and lonely? I remember when I lived in CA and I had the kids visiting me, family and friends running in and out of my house but I still felt lonley because I wanted to meet that special someone. I tried to date a little bit in CA and had a long term relationship that ended amicably but then after that I was very lonely and wanted more for my career so I moved away and it was the mistake of my life. I have never fit in in this community, the work place or have I really met friends that were like the one I had in CA. I still have not met that special someone, as a matter of fact I have met loosers. But then, I shall not give up. After the rain, there is perhaps a little sunshine. yea?

Yep, I need to keep telling myself he is a looser. That is why he can't call me, promises to call and does not, looks at other women on the internet yet talks about sex. No, I'm not going to let myself fall for him. Because what if we got into a relationship and then, he stopped calling and coming over for no reason. I can not trust him. So, yea, time to really move on. I will stop text messaging him too. He just does not know that I could have been the nicest friend he had since his divorce but yea, now he will never know. I had my friend make a fake profile and trick him and he fell for it twice. So, yea, time to move on. I would never have done something like that if I trusted him or if he was calling me. I would have given him the benefit of the doubt. But now I know. He is a liar, a cheater and not that good looking. So, yea, no loss for me. I can move on. No problem.

Dear Corpse, I know how you feel. But yea, you deserve better than Matt too. So, just like me, you need to move on too. We both will find someone who treats us with respect and loves and cares about us. Hugs!

You are the architect of your life.....

Last edited by Rubyslipperslg : 05-16-2010 at 03:42 PM.
(#948)
Old
Callous -x

Send a message via MSN to CastYouOut
05-17-2010, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Dear ^
Hoping most things are well. Is this the same situation that's been repeated a few times with you? If so, am I right in thinking I know her?
nawh i think you know of her =] but you don't know her personally. She wasn't part of our little trio =p So its kinda different, yet the same. I'm feeling the pressure to either confront her (which ive already done), ignore her or try and care. But i really am sick of caring when people just push you away.

Dear Eh ?

Do i just attract abnormalities

xo

[S] l a u g h t e r is the best medicine

(#949)
Old

05-17-2010, 02:55 PM

Dear world, He did not do anything wrong. Really, it is not like we had a relationship. Not yet. I am the one who was wrong. I am the one who made the phoney profile up with my friend's help. I am the one who got all snoopy and looked him up and he bit the bait. I wasn't exactly laughing but I felt like he misrepresented himself to me. I was hoping for a friend who took the inititative to want to spend time geting to know me. I was hoping for a friend who could build that friendship into a meaningful relationship. I was hoping for what I had with JC. Well maybe that was too big to even hope for ever. John disappointed me. He is not who I thought he was but really he did not do anything wrong. It is just that now I do not know that I could trust him or even want a relationship with him.

(#950)
Old
Now turn away.. ._.

05-17-2010, 03:30 PM

Dear WeeZ
I say confront. Let me know when so I can walk past and say "She slabberin'? She slabberin' to you Lou? Fair dig."[/milly].
Srsly though, with people like that you don't have alot of choices. :P Just do what suits -you-.

Dear my lovie
I just don't want a relationship right now, and even an open one doesn't seem enough for you. Argh idk what to do or how to do it.

"You can't be creative when you're completely happy." - P!nk
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltaire
Courtesy of the convo between me and puff when my fingers spasmed:

no ****ing animals in ze jumbo non-balloon vehicle okay? asshole?

"Look down on me, you will see a fool
Look up at me, you will see your lord
Look straight at me, you will see yourself"
(#951)
Old

05-17-2010, 09:21 PM

Dear world,
I'm slowly getting past Matt. I tend to ignore him in Vent/WoW, especially if it's in a group conversation and he's still dogging on this girl. I don't think I'll be seeing him on the weekend. He asked when I was coming up, and I told him Friday. He replied "sigh" and left it at that. I'm not going to play these stupid ****ing games anymore. I don't need him.

This is the end... Beautiful friend, the end...
(#952)
Old
The hooded bitchy figure

Send a message via AIM to Voltaire Send a message via MSN to Voltaire Send a message via Yahoo to Voltaire
05-18-2010, 01:27 AM

Dear world,
Am I a bad person? He didn't break up with her cause of me.......and all he and I did was make out and give each other oral sex. I know he's my bff's ex bf. I know it's recent. But I really liked it..and I really like him even though I know I'm not relationship ready...Why should I feel so bad about this? Why is this taboo? You meet people through people...I just feel like it shouldn't be this bad....why do I feel so guilty...? I'm trash.

"My open-ness is how I lie, my submission is how I control."

None of us are virgins, life has screwed us all.

Sometimes you have to fall in order to see who will be there to catch you.

I'm Bisexual.
No,that doesn't mean I'm gay and in denial.
No, that doesn't mean I'm straight and horny as hell.
Yes, that does mean I'm twice as likely to have a date this weekend. =P
(#953)
Old

05-18-2010, 02:59 PM

Dear Tore, you are NOT a bad person. You did not break anyone up and it was consentual. So yea, no need to feel guilty.

Dear world, I want what me and JC had. Wow, it's been years but still. Is it possible someday? I hope so.

Dear jaime, I'm sorry I have to cancel our date. It is just not in my heart. I don't even know who I am or what I want anymore. I am such a mess. Oh yea, I know what I want. I repeat. I want what me and JC had but I don't know with who or how to even begin.

(#954)
Old

Send a message via MSN to FallenShadow
05-18-2010, 04:35 PM

Dear Voltaire,
I had to chime in here I may not know you well but from all I have read from you you are the farthest thing from being trash. Don't hate yourself because you are human and had a need which he took care of for you. You have done nothing wrong and therefore have no reason to hate yourself.

"I remember when feeling dirty meant you used to take a shower" - Unknown

"My sadness is
Translated into madness
I spell meaningless words
A poem for sorrow and death" - Rotting Christ

"Once I sat down and pondered
About a sense I have wondered
I have searched my deep, inner core
And I said... to think I shall not anymore..." - Agathodaimon
(#955)
Old

05-18-2010, 08:40 PM

Dear world,
I'm going to Sydney on Friday. I have a ****load of stuff I'm planning to do. Piercings, seeing friends, and the Open Day. I'm not going to see Matt, and I couldn't care less.

This is the end... Beautiful friend, the end...
(#956)
Old

05-19-2010, 03:18 AM

Dear Corpse, Have a great time in Sydney and f**k Matt. Not literally. he he....yep, he hurt you and I am so sorry that you had to find out that he's an ass. Hugs. Yep, you have yourself a wonderful time. And get that tatoo too! Smiles!

Dear life, I woke up to 3 emails from guys and I don't want to read any of them. Wow. When I get home from work I will read them and then I will decide. Do I really want to go out with Jaime? Do I really want to get to know someone else right now? Do I really want to be alone and just do my own thing for awhile? I think I will be fine either way.

Last edited by Rubyslipperslg : 05-19-2010 at 03:44 AM.
(#957)
Old
Callous -x