Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > General > Off Topic
Reload this Page Open Letter II

(#721)
Old

02-23-2010, 04:34 PM

Dear life, I was doing great but now i just feel like I want to come out of my skin. I'm sick. Life is so unfair. So maybe i should just do myself in. Who would care? Except then, i think of the good times i would miss. Maybe i should stay and give the people who are giving me a bad time hell. Maybe i should just think, tomorrow will be another day. Besides, maybe i'm here for a reason?

You are the architect of your life.....
(#722)
Old

02-24-2010, 05:35 AM

Dear world,
Tonight was hard. Someone posted details to four networking sites I am/was a part of on 4chan. I spent an hour trying to figure out who was sending me sexual and abusive messages (one of the sites is formspring, where you can send anonymous questions), until someone from 4chan posted and said "You are beautiful, don't listen to them" and sent me a link to the thread. It's over now, thank God, and I think I know who started it all. I nearly let it get to me, but I didn't.

This is the end... Beautiful friend, the end...
(#723)
Old

02-24-2010, 02:31 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by HelpisNeeded : 12-29-2011 at 09:24 AM.
(#724)
Old

02-26-2010, 04:53 PM

Dear Kayleigh, I hope the move works out for you. I like to move occassionally because then I get to meet new people, and start all over. Bu then you were really liking your school so I hope you get to keep your school the same?

Dear life, i need to start my business and just get busy and start creating things. I am MAJOR depressed.

(#725)
Old

02-27-2010, 05:23 PM

Dear RS,
*hugs*

Dear world,
I went to a festival yesterday where I normally have lots of fun. This year was different though - Liam wasn't here. I wish he was. I ran into him there. The ****head who ****ed up everything. I wish Liam was there, because then I would've felt safe enough to stay. I miss Liam so ****ing much

Dear world,
I love World of Warcraft. The end.

(#726)
Old

02-28-2010, 05:49 AM

Dear RS,
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by HelpisNeeded : 12-29-2011 at 09:24 AM.
(#727)
Old

02-28-2010, 10:06 AM

Dear Sisko:
I'm okay. Still a little bit nervous, but I'm fine. I love you! <3

Give me all the peace and joy in your mind
(#728)
Old
haters gonna hate.

Send a message via AIM to Sisko Send a message via MSN to Sisko
02-28-2010, 10:41 AM

Dude DUDE, so glad.

(#729)
Old

02-28-2010, 11:20 AM

Dear Kayleigh, YEP, it is difficult finding a decent place to live. I am glad you don' have to change schools though. Hope all works out with the house.

Dear life, I'm home and loving every minute being lazy. I am watching my new cat sleep and I am reading a Danielle Steel novel. Oh why can't real life be like the novel? The book is called "One Day At A Time".......I can't put it down, so I am going to stay here all day and finish it!

(#730)
Old

03-01-2010, 05:02 AM

Dear world,
Today is two years since it first happened. Am I abnormal for remembering the date? The time? I think I might get a new piercing today, as they are my way of marking milestones in my life - good and bad. I feel strange. I don't really know what to feel. I want to have a normal day today, but can I?

(#731)
Old

Send a message via Yahoo to fat_anorexic_beauty
03-01-2010, 05:09 AM

Joshua-
YES, I did have sexual interactions with John. He is my boyfriend. I'm allowed. Do NOT get angry with me when I do. You weren't supposed to know. If you dont want to know, DON'T ASK JOHN ABOUT IT. He doesn't like you, so he's going to rub it in your face that he is getting me and your not. I'd love to be with you again...No, that's a lie. I hate you, just not as much as I wish I did. I wish I could hate you so much more than I do.

John-
STOP BEING AN ARSE TO JOSH!! IT'S NOT HIS FAULT THAT I'M THIS WAY!! IT'S A COLLECTIVE EFFORT!!

~*~*~Toria Chey Lee~*~*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftiadmin View Post
o.o
but my butt tastes like tomato sauce.
brilliant!!
(#732)
Old

03-04-2010, 07:23 AM

Dear Liam,
Please come back soon. If only for a few weeks, please come back. I miss you more than I can say. I hate having had no news of you for a few months now. And even then, it's delivered through your mother. Please get a phone. Please start using your email address. Please let me know a postal address. Something. It kills me knowing that you're on the other side of the world, and not knowing if you're okay. I'm sure that you're fine, but I wish I could be there with you. I know that you have a new life over in England now, but what about your life here? Even though you're not blood, you're still family to me. When Maya was born, I didn't think you'd ever come back to Australia, even though I knew you'd be back in a few months. You're a different person now, and I accept that, but I miss you. Please come back. Come back in a few weeks and we can go to Confest together. Come back in a month and see me for my birthday. Come back in a few months so we can celebrate your birthday together. I don't feel like I'm falling apart, but I miss having you to hold me together when I needed it. I miss being able to go over and see you any time, and know that you'd be there to help me through anything. That, if I needed to, I could go over and see you and it'd just help me de-stress. That, if I needed a place to stay the night, I could. Things aren't the same without you. I know you'll be back one day, but when? I know that we'll see each other again one day, but I wish it were sooner than it probably will be. I just want to send all my love and support to you, wherever you are, whatever you're doing. Whenever I'm having a bad day, I always know that you care. Please just know that I do too. I miss you so ****ing much that I'm holding back tears as I write this. If you had a postal address, or checked your emails, I would send this to you. But I know in my heart of hearts that you know this already. I just wish you were here.

Dear Universe,
Please bring Liam home safe and soon.

(#733)
Old

03-05-2010, 06:16 PM

Dear world, Why does life have to be so fukcing hard? Now my best friend's son has cancer?

Yep, he's too young. The world is full of bad things..........it's so unimaginable. Not fair.

Dear Dentist, Thanks for telling me I did not need a root canal. Thanks to your assistant who finally figured out i had a little mouth. The bigger exray film was making me gag...

Dear K/L.....you've wrecked my life and turned my world upside down. Stop. You have done enough.

(#734)
Old

03-06-2010, 11:54 AM

Dear world,
I can't stop sleeping with my friends, and I hate myself for it. None of them know about each other, but I've slept with several people who are regulars at the gaming cafe I frequent, some of them several times... including the now-manager. I had regular sex with my partner, but he doesn't come visit me anymore. And, to be honest, I'm thinking of leaving him. He knows that I've slept with others, but he doesn't know how many. I just wish I didn't feel the compulsion to keep sleeping with my friends. A lot of them have 'bro nights' and have a few beers and talk about who they've been sleeping with recently. My name hasn't come up yet AFAIK. But if it does, and they're all in a room together, everyone's going to get in trouble in one way or another.