Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > Share Your Story > Self Esteem
Reload this Page Not liking myself right now.

(#1)
Old

Send a message via AIM to DeepBlueSecrets07 Send a message via MSN to DeepBlueSecrets07 Send a message via Yahoo to DeepBlueSecrets07
Unhappy Not liking myself right now. - 08-09-2008, 09:56 AM

I feel extremely weird right now. I don't know who I am anymore. I feel like a fat cow. I mean I'm 26 weeks pregnant and of course I'm supposed to gain weight, but I hate having to constantly eat. I feel like I am nothing but a cow. I don't feel beautiful anymore (even though my boyfriend says I am). I don't feel smart. I can't answer a simple question correctly, but I can get the hard ones with no problem. I feel like none of my friends love me anymore. I feel so alone. And I'm not sure what to do about it.

In the dark where secrets dwell and light is a dream...only friends can help you find your way out
(#2)
Old

08-09-2008, 10:06 AM

You know what they say? The most intelligent people have the least common sense and usually have difficult with comparitively simple things. Its true.

I know how you feel about the friends not loving and feeling alone, I'm going through the same thing, however I'm not pregnant so I can't emphasise with you on that one

however your going to bring a new life into the world soon, and to your child you are gonna be all that matters, you'll be the most important person in the world to him/her. You will be loved

xxxxx

----------------------------------

Well I looked my demons in the eye
Laid bare my chest said do your best destroy me
See I've been to hell and back so many times
I must admit you kinda bore me

----------------------------------
(#3)
Old

08-09-2008, 10:14 AM

Remember you're eating for two people now so naturally you will have to eat more. Dont worry people wont think your a fat cow! trust me.
Your very lucky to have a boyfriend who loves you so much! Giving birth is the most beautiful things on earth, (or so ive been told)
I hope that has helped you! Good luck for the future with your baby

p.s thanks for replying to my thread

Everything is F'ed up straight from the heart
Tell me what do you do, when it all falls apart
Gotta pick myself up where do I start
Cuz I can't turn to you when it all falls apart...
(#4)
Old

08-23-2008, 08:46 PM

maybe you are thinking too hard, that's why you couldn't answer the questions...as for not feeling beautiful, you have a child growing inside of you, this should be the most happiest time of your life, and don't feel fat because after the baby is born it will all go down, but make sure to still eat even after the baby is born to take care of it, especially if you are breat feeding

catch

the

rainbow