Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > Share Your Story > Depression
Reload this Page I just need advise:(

(#1)
Old

Send a message via MSN to emilee
Unhappy I just need advise:( - 06-16-2008, 12:54 PM

I'm 14 and I've always been a happy person, but lately I've just been really upset.
Every small little thing seems to make me sad and very night I just burst out crying and I just can't be happy
I have really bad mood changes but its always from happy to sad, I never go back to happy again.
I try and hide it because I don't want to bug anyone around me, but I feel so upset and lonely and I just want help
I don't feel like I can talk to anyone and I really don't want to tell anyone else.
I just don't know what to do, I feel like its ruining my life.
I'm even crying now. Its not something big, its just lots of small problems building up and I just don't feel like I can deal with everything anymore
I really don't like it
(#2)
Old

Send a message via AIM to gentlewhisper Send a message via Yahoo to gentlewhisper
06-16-2008, 12:58 PM

Wanna try talking each little thing through? Maybe getting a better grasp on each would help; stop you feeling so out of control about all of them combined?

I'm here if you need me cherie, okay? I'll be on for a while.

Face The Issue...Fight The Issue.
(#3)
Old

Here to help - 06-17-2008, 02:15 PM

My depression began when I was 14. And i felt pretty much the same thing. there was this void that i couldn't fill up and i didn't want to tell anyone else. i felt anger towards myself. Small things like food or friends actions would bother me. I was always so upset so i know where you're coming from.
It's okay. Talk about it more on here. I'm here to help.

(#4)
Old

06-18-2008, 06:26 AM

the answer to this is pdsd you are geting to angry and.

i love you TARA jean meagher you are my life nuthing in the world will change that!
(#5)
Old
Accept me as I am. Broken