Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > Share Your Story > Depression
Reload this Page immmm back evry1
Closed Thread

(#1)
Old
Banned

immmm back evry1 - 07-14-2007, 03:20 AM

anyone miss me? u kno who it is zoe? done with all my tears? yea yea u kno! im bak i guess for now at least
(#2)
Old
Banned

07-14-2007, 08:36 AM

This should be interesting...

JossieMay claimed you tried to kill her...

Awesome site!

"I guess the painkillers wipe out your memory along with your ethics.
-Keith Olbermann
(#3)
Old
haters gonna hate.

Send a message via AIM to Sisko Send a message via MSN to Sisko
07-14-2007, 08:39 AM

Until I've fetched for enough proof to ban you again, welcome back, pigment of imagination

(#4)
Old
Dont ever let life pass u

07-14-2007, 09:54 AM

Welcome back...
But WHY is this in the depression section and not off topic ???

Thick
fingers around my neck are grasping in,
waiting for the moment to slide in,
have a drink && let this game begin.
flashlight.
polaroid and one cheap glass of white
i think the moon is full,
i've come undone.
pieces fall this game has just begun.
play me.
the next move is you.
play me,
i'm begging you to.
(#5)
Old
Banned

07-14-2007, 11:36 AM

i had no need to be banned in the 1st place thank you and jossie may addimitted to overreacting you can see for yourself i had no intention of killing her so whatever we got in a fight b/c thats how all friends are are they not?
(#6)
Old
haters gonna hate.

Send a message via AIM to Sisko Send a message via MSN to Sisko
07-14-2007, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by done_with_all_my_tears
i admit to overreacting to what zoe had said we were in a fight and i got carried away and sisko please dont be rude to her she has done nothing to you
Aha. You posted this, Mandi, on Zoe's account. You must have deleted it (yes, I can see deleted posts) because you noticed you had forgotten to switch from your imaginary abusive friend's account to your account.
I swear I don't know what to do with you.

Last edited by Sisko : 07-14-2007 at 01:29 PM.
(#7)
Old
Dont ever let life pass u

07-14-2007, 01:15 PM

So Jossie may and done with all my tears is the same person ?

Thick
fingers around my neck are grasping in,
waiting for the moment to slide in,
have a drink && let this game begin.
flashlight.
polaroid and one cheap glass of white
i think the moon is full,
i've come undone.
pieces fall this game has just begun.
play me.
the next move is you.
play me,
i'm begging you to.
(#8)
Old
Dark Lording it

Send a message via MSN to Avenger Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger
07-14-2007, 01:26 PM

They certainly are. Mandi, you're not very good at this, are you? Is it a compulsive thing? If it is, then you really need professional help.

Rather die in your arms than die lonesome Rather die half than die hollow The higher that I climb, the deeper I fall down I'm running out of time so let's dance while we're waiting.

I miss you Sha, and alll of your family, I hope I get to see you all again, even if just once. God bless.
(#9)
Old
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JossieMay
07-14-2007, 04:03 PM

No I swear No lies I am Mandi and Zoe is Zoe I promise. I am not done_with_all_my_tears. I want to keep your trust, please believe me. Yes I've screwed up before but I promise me and done_with_all_my_tears are not the same person. If you could look at my face you would know. I do not and wil never have any intent on having duplicate accounts EVER again. I promise on my honor, or what's left of it. Yeah we have the same IP address, but can't friends post on the same computer without being accused of being the same person!
(#10)
Old
Dark Lording it

Send a message via MSN to Avenger Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger
07-14-2007, 05:15 PM

Anyone can swear on something or make promises, Mandi. The important part is keeping them. All the rest of us have to go on is your previous history. You know that you have a long way to go to earn people's trust again, so why in the name of the flying spaghetti monster ask if a friend can sign in from the same IP address?!? Because you genuinely have a friend called Zoe and another one who wants to use your PC too, or because you actually think it's a very cunning plan to get round the mods' accusations of different people using the same PC?

Yes, two people signing in from the same PC can be totally innocent. I might be signing in from Sha's PC when I go to the US next month but everyone already knows that we're two different people. They can't and don't know that when it comes to you and your 'friends'.

I'm going to leave this now because as Jon might say, it's just more drama that we don't need. But Mandi, take a good look at yourself and what you're doing, for your own sake.

Rather die in your arms than die lonesome Rather die half than die hollow The higher that I climb, the deeper I fall down I'm running out of time so let's dance while we're waiting.

I miss you Sha, and alll of your family, I hope I get to see you all again, even if just once. God bless.
(#11)
Old
Banned

07-14-2007, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisko View Post
Aha. You posted this, Mandi, on Zoe's account. You must have deleted it (yes, I can see deleted posts) because you noticed you had forgotten to switch from your imaginary abusive friend's account to your account.
I swear I don't know what to do with you.
Wow, nice catch man. Does your status allow you to IP ban? cause if so...

Awesome site!

"I guess the painkillers wipe out your memory along with your ethics.
-Keith Olbermann
(#12)
Old
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JossieMay
07-14-2007, 05:41 PM

If you ban us it will be u who stands final judgement this time not us. For all 3 of us are fully innocent and yes we will be a bit preturbed but our conciences will be clean, as will be our slates
(#13)
Old
A Sheep In A Wolf Suit

Send a message via AIM to German Suicide Send a message via MSN to German Suicide Send a message via Yahoo to German Suicide
07-14-2007, 08:24 PM

Wasn't it already proven that jossie may had fake user accounts before because of the PC address???

so why in hell would she try it again, it makes no sense and its overly angering.

Sisko, cant you ban people from there IP address? If you can, try it, see how they wont come back with these imajenary friends, I mean..come on, FTI's reputation is sinking and this doesn't help in the least. I'm sick of fake stories, helping someone to find out its all a lie.

I'm sorry but enough is enough,
Vic

Last edited by German Suicide : 07-14-2007 at 08:29 PM.
(#14)
Old
Banned

Exclamation 07-14-2007, 11:32 PM

were not da same damn person i am z