Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > Share Your Story > Bulimia
Reload this Page lame

(#1)
Old

Send a message via AIM to ninabeana Send a message via Yahoo to ninabeana Send a message via Skype™ to ninabeana
lame - 03-23-2007, 08:32 PM

i made myself throw up the other day.

not my finest moment.

just needed to tell someone before i explode.

i love you

like i loved you all along
(#2)
Old
Tulip.. :D

Send a message via MSN to just me
03-24-2007, 03:58 AM

Hey hun,
Welcome to FTI!
Now can you tell me why you made yourself throw up? What were you feeling? Did something happen? Were you upset? What gave you the urge to throw up? What made you push aside the fear and the voice inyour head asking you what on earth your doing?
An eating disorder is one of the most horrible and miserable experiances you can go through.
Search about the effects of bulimia, read them all carefully. All of these things could happen to you.
Trust me you do NOT want to go down that path. Its a hard and difficult road.
Take care
PM me anytime
xx
(#3)
Old

03-24-2007, 06:52 AM

Please hunny,

listen to Just me. I'd give anything so that anybody would've told me what this horrible thing was like when i was just starting out. When it was just the first times and i had a choice not to follow that road. You feel like you've discovered dynamite. All of a sudden you can eat everything and not get fat right? Wrong. You will get fat coz not all the food comes out, PLUS as a bonus you get to see your life taken away from you. Literally it's bye-bye life as you know it. If it was just that one time please listen to us. This disease can haunt you for decades and even not so long if your body can't take it....

We're all here for you to talk =)

Take care of yourself,
Mina

"So here i go it's my shot, feet fail me not, this may be the only opportunity that i got."
Eminem
(#4)
Old

Send a message via AIM to ninabeana Send a message via Yahoo to ninabeana Send a message via Skype™ to ninabeana
03-24-2007, 05:18 PM

i was bulimic all through high school. i really thought i was over it, but apparently i'm not. i'm so mad at myself right now. i haven't purged in over three years. i really don't know what set me off...i wish i did though.

i love you

like i loved you all along