Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > Share Your Story > Depression
Reload this Page I'm screwed up

(#1)
Old

I'm screwed up - 02-21-2007, 07:38 AM

[COLOR=Yellow][FONT=Century Gothic]I know this is going to sound weak and pathetic but I'll write it anyway. I don't like myself. I hate all the stupid things I've done. I hate all the times I let some guy f@ck me just because I wanted somebody to care. I regret all the drugs I tried just to find a moment of peace. I'm upset that doctors put me on meds that don't help. I can't listen to my mom tell me just get out of bed and live. Like it's really that easy. My heart is not a heart it's hole full of pain.It's hard to love me I'm to screwed up. I scare everyone away. I'm to wierd or crazy that's what guys say about me. I'm in college now shouldn't things be different. my mom says I should be more grown up now. I don't know what I should be all I know is what I feel. I feel like the worst person on the planet. I cry all the time. Everytime I reach out for help I end up feeling worse than before.[/font][/color]
(#2)
Old
Dark Lording it

Send a message via MSN to Avenger Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger
02-21-2007, 08:05 AM

It doesn't sound weak or pathetic at all. A lot of people have been or are still going through the same kinds of feelings.

I have to sign out now but I'll send you a PM later.

Rather die in your arms than die lonesome Rather die half than die hollow The higher that I climb, the deeper I fall down I'm running out of time so let's dance while we're waiting.

I miss you Sha, and alll of your family, I hope I get to see you all again, even if just once. God bless.
(#3)
Old
forget me and be happy

Send a message via AIM to faminechps34 Send a message via MSN to faminechps34 Send a message via Yahoo to faminechps34
02-21-2007, 08:13 AM

hey, at least you have found the strength to ask for help, *hug* if you need anything feel free to send me a pm or an e-mail
(#4)
Old
~Lady Of The Damned~

Send a message via AIM to ~My$tik~ Send a message via MSN to ~My$tik~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~My$tik~
02-21-2007, 08:37 AM

I know exactly what youre going through. I had a serious problem with depression and SI..my boyfriend at the time kept telling me that "i had no reason to feel this way" or "you need help" or "why do you gotta