Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > Share Your Story > Depression
Reload this Page How do I handle all these emotions?

(#1)
Old

Send a message via AIM to .:Shadow:. Send a message via MSN to .:Shadow:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:Shadow:.
Exclamation How do I handle all these emotions? - 01-30-2007, 04:03 AM

Well, I've got all these things on my mind. And issues, and the SI is coming back. And then there has been alot of bad drama at home these past 2 weeks, but last week esp. And, I dont know what to do about it all. I mean, without getting people involved. Well, I mean without talkint to them about it. And, I guess I can handle everything, and keep inside, but its things like SI that I need to talk to someone about. Otherwise I end up SIing and it'll just get much worse.
I need to talk to someone about it. Because they can take my mind off it, and well they can just help. You know?

I'm just sick of keeping everything inside. It's so hard. And no-one gets me. I dont open up because what's my problem becomes thiers. And it's not fair. They only get stuck with my ****, and makes life for them worse.

I normally talk to my mom. If there is something wrong. But never about SI. Beause it upsets her.

And I feel really bad. Because there is only one other person I can talk to. But, I've realised how fcking stupid of me it was to talk to him about it in the first place. And then now there is my cousin, but it also hurts him. Plus we almost had a fight about it.

We were on MSN, and normally on MSN I'll quote a song or something, because it's usually how I'm feeling at the time. And I dont express my emotions anywhere else, so I do it over MSN. And he told me not to do it, because it hurts people. So I was like WTF. Because if I cant do it at home, or at school, or anywhere else for that matter and now I cant on MSN, where must I do it then?

So, my point is, how the hell do I deal with this? How do sort out my emotions and SI without talking to someone? Because I really need this advice.

And, dont say I can PM you if I need to talk or what ever. Thanks, but it wont help. Well, actually, maybe it can help. but I dont like ranting, and it's usually differnt talking to someone offline, than someone online.

Yeah, help please...?

(Btw, sorry this is so long)

Isn't it ironic. We ignore those who adore us, we adore those who ignore us, we hurt those who love us and love those who hurt us.

Why do we kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong?

It's hard waiting around for something that may never happen but even harder giving it up when it's all you've ever wanted.

Yeah. I'm wondering what you're wearing right now.

Last edited by .:Shadow:. : 01-30-2007 at 04:07 AM.
(#2)
Old

Send a message via AIM to .:Shadow:. Send a message via MSN to .:Shadow:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:Shadow:.
01-31-2007, 02:50 AM

Oh yes... Thanks everyone...

Isn't it ironic. We ignore those who adore us, we adore those who ignore us, we hurt those who love us and love those who hurt us.

Why do we kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong?

It's hard waiting around for something that may never happen but even harder giving it up when it's all you've ever wanted.

(#3)
Old

Send a message via MSN to adamcieslicki Send a message via Skype™ to adamcieslicki
01-31-2007, 02:57 AM

You make a lot of sense in your post. I have your msn, so if you want to talk about it sometime then it isnt a big deal for me. I am stronger than you might think so there lol.
YOu take care of yourself Shadow
(#4)
Old
The hooded bitchy figure

Send a message via AIM to Voltaire Send a message via MSN to Voltaire Send a message via Yahoo to Voltaire
01-31-2007, 04:34 AM

Sorry Shadow,
Hmmm....I think what you should do is maybe write down those song lyrics or how you're feeling on a letter and then tear it up.

Any coping method could help you whether it's exercise or otherwise.
**** I g2g!

"My open-ness is how I lie, my submission is how I control."

None of us are virgins, life has screwed us all.

Sometimes you have to fall in order to see who will be there to catch you.

I'm Bisexual.
No,that doesn't mean I'm gay and in denial.
No, that doesn't mean I'm straight and horny as hell.
Yes, that does mean I'm twice as likely to have a date this weekend. =P
(#5)
Old

01-31-2007, 07:45 AM

Adam are you being serious about me making sense?

And, thanks

Yeah, that might help Tori. I'll try it out.
But, it'll only help for a while. What do I do when I get past that?

(#6)
Old
forget me and be happy

Send a message via AIM to faminechps34 Send a message via MSN to faminechps34 Send a message via Yahoo to faminechps34
01-31-2007, 07:51 AM

hey, you can always talk to me, lets try and find out why you are feeling like this and maybe find a solution
(#7)
Old
Dont ever let life pass u

01-31-2007, 12:31 PM

well there are various coping methods that you could use to deal all of these emotions... writing down your feelings on paper then ripping it up is a nice one.. there's also drawings and doing homework and talking to people here, and other things... but hopefully things get better.

~Hang in there.

Thick
fingers around my neck are grasping in,
waiting for the moment to slide in,
have a drink && let this game begin.
flashlight.
polaroid and one cheap glass of white
i think the moon is full,
i've come undone.
pieces fall this game has just begun.
play me.
the next move is you.
play me,
i'm begging you to.
(#8)
Old

02-01-2007, 04:06 AM

Lol, I've actually been doing my homework, because of all of this. What a shocker...

I havent tried the paper thing, but I just dont see how it can work. How do you feel better from writing on paper and ripping it up? Burning it could be fun though :P But, I'll give it a go.
Thanks

(#9)
Old

Send a message via MSN to adamcieslicki Send a message via Skype™ to adamcieslicki
02-01-2007, 04:08 AM

Creating and then destroying, its an incredible feeling
(#10)
Old

02-01-2007, 04:10 AM

Really? Interesting. I guess it could. I like breaking things. Paper is to easy to break though. Breaking eggs could be fun.

Last edited by .:Shadow:. : 02-01-2007 at 04:11 AM. Reason: To many "though"s
(#11)
Old

02-01-2007, 04:13 AM

yeah but it is also incredibly messy lol. Unless you were to make a huge omlette after...
(#12)
Old
The hooded bitchy figure

Send a message via AIM to Voltaire Send a message via MSN to Voltaire Send a message via Yahoo to Voltaire
02-01-2007, 04:13 AM

I agree with Adam.

Writing your feelings out on paper somewhat brings them out of yourself and to the world. Creation. And relief for you.

Ripping up the paper makes you feel like you can do something about what was written on it. Like you have the control to end it, to make something new. Destruction. And a sense of control.

Although not all coping methods work the same way for everyone. We all needed different ones, some create art, whether in the form of words or pictures to express how they're feeling while others like me exercise to get out of the house, away from the world and for the endorfins, and still others will scream, snap a rubber band or do whatever is necessary. And yeah, homework is a really beneficial way to cope because it also means that most likely your grades will be raising too.

And then there's always FTI, telling FTI things no matter how immature or pathetic they seem to me always seems to make me feel better.
-xoxox ToRi/Miley

"My open-ness is how I lie, my submission is how I control."

None of us are virgins, life has screwed us all.

Sometimes you have to fall in order to see who will be there to catch you.

I'm Bisexual.
No,that doesn't mean I'm gay and in denial.
No, that doesn't mean I'm straight and horny as hell.
Yes, that does mean I'm twice as likely to have a date this weekend. =P
(#13)
Old

02-01-2007, 04:14 AM

Yeah but you Tori never seem to make an immature or n