Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > Share Your Story > Self Injury
Reload this Page every one knows

(#1)
Old
BrOkEn BeYoNd RePaIr

every one knows - 12-14-2005, 12:57 PM

damn i never thought just telling a friend will get out of hand. i was in a very deep depression the worst i have ever had and that night i si and was more than normal. and my friend called me out so i covered up and went outside. we talked and you know then she grabed my arm and i couldnt help but pull away and she asked ?s and all that so i finally told her i thought she would be able to keep it to herself. next thing you know her brothers her bf and my sister and brothers and my mom knows and knowing my mom she told all my relitives in florida and in mexico and i have my cousins emailing me whats wrong whats wrong. now my mom checks my arms and every one is talking about me how stupid i am how crazy i am my brother wont shut the **** up bout it he always says "at least i dont cut myself" in front of everyone thats in the house so more pplz know and i hate it cuz they just stare really stare at me. so now i spend my days locked in my room the only time i come out is to go to work. damn this just sux!

dejenme llorar, dejenme sentir
todo el sufrimiento y amarguda que hay en mi
dejenme sufrir, dejenme llorar
el llanto es el valosmoue alvia mi vivir
dejenme llorar
no quiero finjir
que no pase nada y mi amarguda prolongada
dejenme llorar...

Name: TiNa

FTI on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/FaceTh...=page_insights

http://thestoryofabrokenshygirl.blogspot.com
(#2)
Old

Send a message via MSN to black hole
12-14-2005, 02:56 PM

hey, im sorry that your frend did this to you, and its totally out of order that your family is behaving the way that they are. maybe you should seek help from an outside source. do you have another friend that you could maybe talk to? i hope things get better for you, dont give up.
(#3)
Old

Send a message via MSN to lysie
12-15-2005, 04:03 PM

i was in pretty much the same situation. and it sucks.... u feel like your the only one on this earth who does it, cause all your friends, family and other people just stare at u like your some strange alien from out of space.. and it isnt fair!!!

i know from my experiences, that if people laughed at me, or made fun of me or just started or whatever or said f(*&^d up comments, i would g o and do it again... They dont understand mate!!!! i suppose they are hurting as well,

but it doesnt give anyone any right to judge people, say horrible things..... tell ur brother to shut up!!!!!

i use to stay in my room too, until my mum took the door off, cause she knew what i was doing in there, i wasnt allowed to go anywhere by myself, every door was taken off, so she could watch me!!! and i felt like a child again u know....

Try not to just stay in your room, i know its hard cause i was the same!!!!! try and get out for a while even if it is just for a walk round the block....

u can email me if u want mate,,,.....

glitter_princess05@hotmail.com

take care, and dont take no bull****;..
love lysie
(#4)
Old
BrOkEn BeYoNd RePaIr

12-20-2005, 12:35 PM

yeah thanks you guys and i does sux i just want to punch my brother in the face i just want to hurt him sooo bad my mom wants to take my room the only reason she hasnt cuz im paying rent she is just waiting till i cant pay to take over again and i dont know how to handle with all the guilt of it all

dejenme llorar, dejenme sentir
todo el sufrimiento y amarguda que hay en mi
dejenme sufrir, dejenme llorar
el llanto es el valosmoue alvia mi vivir
dejenme llorar
no quiero finjir
que no pase nada y mi amarguda prolongada
dejenme llorar...

Name: TiNa

FTI on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/FaceTh...=page_insights

http://thestoryofabrokenshygirl.blogspot.com
(#5)
Old
Deranged Junkie

12-20-2005, 03:59 PM

wow your brother is rude! it really sucks that your friend would tell everyone!! im soo sorry..stuff like this is what you want to be able to trust your friends with!

Megan- i love you more than life (obviously) together always and forever!!

trust i seek
and i find in you

my livejournal
(#6)
Old