Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > General > Off Topic
Reload this Page dont mean to sound greedy but what would you do?

(#1)
Old
BrOkEn BeYoNd RePaIr

dont mean to sound greedy but what would you do? - 09-12-2005, 01:15 PM

ok well this weekend my mom asked me to go with her someplace so i did. i asked where are we going. she said to see a lawyer. im like w/e so when we get there we go in to his office and he started to tell my mom hes been looking for her because she has inherited a house and 4 cars and $20000. when i hear this my mouth just drops to the floor. he asks if we want to c the house and we do. im like omg! 5 rooms! 3 bathrooms! a backyard and frontyard! it was beautiful! a pool, a game room, big living room, a fountain out front! the cars! 2 jaguars 2 lincons! i was like finally we have a home we can call our own we dont have to worry bout managers and pplz we can have parties it was a dream. we can have anything anyway we wanted. and it was my moms! but i couldnt believe what she did she sighned it all over! she didnt want it! i couldnt believe it!!!! i was so mad at her we could have lived in a better place out of the dumps i yelled even the lawyer couldnt beleve it i almost fainted. i tried telling her to take it but she said no. just wondering you any of you take it??

dejenme llorar, dejenme sentir
todo el sufrimiento y amarguda que hay en mi
dejenme sufrir, dejenme llorar
el llanto es el valosmoue alvia mi vivir
dejenme llorar
no quiero finjir
que no pase nada y mi amarguda prolongada
dejenme llorar...

Name: TiNa

FTI on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/FaceTh...=page_insights

http://thestoryofabrokenshygirl.blogspot.com
(#2)
Old
Super Mod! *Whoosh*

Send a message via AIM to HopelesslyLost Send a message via MSN to HopelesslyLost Send a message via Yahoo to HopelesslyLost
09-12-2005, 01:25 PM

I would've signed it over. But only because I already lived that life and I hated it. The house I'm in now has a little square for a front yard, a little square for a backyard, pipes that hum, peeling paint, stains from previous owners, spiders, snakes, the works. Not to mention the gangs and people around. But I'd rather live here than in one of those places anyday...as strange as that may sound.

Tim!

I miss you. I miss your smile. And I still shed a tear every once in a while. And even though it's different now, you're still here somehow. My heart won't let you go. And I need you to know I miss you..."

If you want to catch up with me when I'm not on FTI, feel free to comment/friend my blog at:

http://elvisfan5.livejournal.com/
(#3)
Old

Send a message via MSN to Silence is Golden Send a message via Yahoo to Silence is Golden
09-12-2005, 01:26 PM

heck yeah i would've taken it! lol. but maybe your mom knows something you don't know. maybe she is at odds with the people who left the stuff to her or maybe she doesn't want to accept someones sympathy gift. but whatever it is, maybe you should get her to explain it to you so that maybe you will understand a little better, even though it will be hard. if my mom was given that but didn't accept it, i would be upset, too!

Susanna: "...I'll never know what it was like to be her. But I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in, but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside." –Girl, Interrupted
(#4)
Old
I am your father!

09-12-2005, 02:46 PM

It is not being greedy it is being human.I do not know if I would sign it off or not.Maybe not.But your mom must had other things on her mind.You should ask her and see why she sign it off.JADE

Cleck to see my picture.I am the one wiht the blond hair!

1342374097_1jpgfile
(#5)
Old
M0d3rat0r

09-12-2005, 03:10 PM

I would love to have all that back.. I would love to have a nice big house again.. and to have a back yard and not have to worry about drunks or shootings..

But I would sell the cars.. imagine the price of insurance and gas..

and $20 000 to invest in that new house would be great too..

Did your mom give her reason for not wanting it?

If you are what you eat.. I could be you tommorow!

When I grow up, I wanna be just like Argh!
(#6)
Old
G R A S S H O P P E R

Send a message via Yahoo to Argh!
09-12-2005, 04:18 PM

your mom obviously has her pride intact.
seems like the issue is not the wealth or comfort.
she stuck with her principles, and that's great.
people who have gone through a lot will understand her.
whatever her reason was, i'm with her.
ask her why she did what she did.
(#7)
Old
-=My Matty Boy=-

09-12-2005, 04:59 PM

ugh id be furious. screw her pride damnit. better have a damn good reason because ifmy mom had a chance to get me a better suitable place to live and turned that down...oh boy. all hell breaks loose. rawr.
(#8)
Old
G R A S S H O P P E R

09-12-2005, 10:39 PM

hahahahah... .
i can imagine that, Nonentity.
(#9)
Old
-=My Matty Boy=-

09-13-2005, 01:08 PM

haha i know =P
(#10)
Old

Send a message via MSN to abi_1988
09-14-2005, 10:39 AM

omg she signed it over,id of taken it,that house sounded beautiful.

"I am your butter and your bread. The voice that's in your head. I'll take you in and fill you up with a lack of being fed"

Be suspicious of perfection.........You have to accept the past to change the future........
(#11)
Old
BrOkEn BeYoNd RePaIr

she told my why it wasnt a good excuse to me... - 09-14-2005, 11:51 AM

she told me she felt bad taking it since the people who owned it were her old boss mr. and mrs. stone. she cleaned and took care of the house. they were wealthy and took in my mom when she came from mexico and taught her some english and really treated her like a daughter since there daughter grew up and left them there. they loved my mom so much they didnt even put her in the servents room they gave her one of the nice ones. and when the time came when the daughter to put them in someplace where nurses can take care of mrs. and mr. stone 24/7 the daughter fired my mom. my mom did go and visit them in that place and took them out whenever she can but eventually she wasnt allowed anymore. and my mom said she felt hurt when the daughter didnt bother looking for my mom cuz she knew where she was and thats why she sighned it all over. but still im pretty pissed off. i told her she still should have taken it cuz where we live its not the best place. gangsters, drunks, drugdealers, whores in every corner, your not even safe at schools. and at home she cant even step on the grass! she cant play ball she cant run around she cant yell she cant do anything a kid should do! and its not me im worried about cuz i can live through that but my sister is the one. i want her to have what none of my brothers or i had. a home where she can run up and down the stairs. where she can step on grass. she can play what ever she wishes and she can have a play room where she can have all her toys everywhere she wishes and no one would say what we can and can not have in our patios or that we cant have a dog that barks. i mean it would have been perfect. since my mom said she love to have a house like that. but o well....... and the reason i say im greedy it cuz well i have a home what else can i ask for....

dejenme llorar, dejenme sentir
todo el sufrimiento y amarguda que hay en mi
dejenme sufrir, dejenme llorar
el llanto es el valosmoue alvia mi vivir
dejenme llorar
no quiero finjir
que no pase nada y mi amarguda prolongada
dejenme llorar...

Name: TiNa

FTI on FB
http://www.facebook.com/pages/FaceTh...=page_insights

http://thestoryofabrokenshygirl.blogspot.com

Last edited by lydoshygirl : 09-14-2005 at 12:02 PM.
(#12)
Old
G R A S S H O P P E R

Unhappy 09-14-2005, 06:20 PM

oh my!
you have every right to feel bad about what happened.

i thought the ones who gave those to your mom were people who were mean to her before...
and it's a matter of pride that made her sign it over.
and that she wanted to show them she doesn't need any of their money.

she should have accepted it.
cuz 'twas the last wish of the couple who loved her to have those things.
'twas their last attempt to show her their love for her,
and she denied all that just because of their evil daughter.
she owed something to the good couple,
but nothing to that b!tch.

can't she take it back?

:sigh: