Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > General > Poems / Short Stories
Reload this Page Thoughts... by Tariki...

(#1)
Old

Send a message via AIM to insideiamdying Send a message via MSN to insideiamdying Send a message via Yahoo to insideiamdying Send a message via Skype™ to insideiamdying
Thoughts... by Tariki... - 03-23-2012, 08:54 AM

“Everyone, at some point in their lives, wakes up in the middle of the night
with the feeling that they are all alone in the world, and that nobody loves
them now and that nobody will ever love them,…”

“Do you ever just get that feeling where you don’t want to talk to anybody? you don’t want to smile, and you don’t want to fake being happy. But at the same time, you don’t know exactly what is wrong either. there isn’t a way to explain it to someone who doesn’t already understand. if you could want anything in the world it would be to be alone. people have stopped being comforting.. and being alone never was. at least when you’re alone no one constantly asks you what is wrong and there isn’t anyone who wont take ‘I don’t know’ for an answer. you feel the way you do just BECAUSE. you hope the feeling will pass soon and that you will be able to be yourself again, but until then all you can do is wait.”

It hurts to smile… I feel like I’m going to burst into tears. There’s just some days like this when it all seems to be wrong and nothing feels right.
(#2)
Old
Dark Lording it

Send a message via MSN to Avenger Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger
06-02-2012, 09:05 AM

I feel that way sometimes - I've always been a bit of a loner and content with my own company.

At other times though, I just want to talk to someone who might atually understand the way I feel about my life.

I suppose we're all always ultimately going to be on our own on our journey between birth and death, but just to connect with another human being and to share your feelings with them, makes this whole life thing much more worthwhile.

And you ARE loved, even if people feel a little embarrassed about telling you so.

I'd be willing to die for either of my stepdaughters - not that ever tell them that in so many words, of course. One thing about being an (ex) steparent is that you should never embarrass your stepkids.

Just hinting that you actually care about someone is a lot easier, in my opinion.

Rather die in your arms than die lonesome Rather die half than die hollow The higher that I climb, the deeper I fall down I'm running out of time so let's dance while we're waiting.

I miss you Sha, and alll of your family, I hope I get to see you all again, even if just once. God bless.
(#3)
Old

Send a message via AIM to insideiamdying Send a message via MSN to insideiamdying Send a message via Yahoo to insideiamdying Send a message via Skype™ to insideiamdying
08-04-2012, 12:30 PM

Thank you...
(#4)
Old
Dark Lording it

08-06-2012, 01:33 PM

You're welcome. Hope I helped, hun.

Isn't this supposed to be the poetry/short stories thread?

I don't know if I've ever atttempted one of those in my life. Anyone know how to do one? I had a story in mind, but it would have taken around twenty chapters and a lot of sci-fi nonsense.

Hey, I'm male - we like sh*t blowing up. We just can't help it.

Rather die in your arms than die lonesome Rather die half than die hollow The higher that I climb, the deeper I fall down I'm running out of time so let's dance while we're waiting.

I miss you Sha, and alll of your family, I hope I get to see you all again, even if just once. God bless.
(#5)
Old
Dark Lording it

08-06-2012, 02:04 PM

I walked along the beach and looked at the stars, and my friend told me that every star in heaven was there because there was once someone who had lived, been loved, and God had put a star up in the heavens so that people would remember them.

Then they told me that every drop of water in the ocean was a tear for someone who had loved, and then lost someone dear to them.

My training is in science. I can dismisss all of this as nonsense, but I don't want to. It might not be true, but it's beautiful enough that it should be.