Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > Share Your Story > Drugs
Reload this Page Fake weed

(#1)
Old

Fake weed - 07-22-2011, 12:55 PM

Okay. So last year I had a problem smoking pot. It cost my boyfriend and I thousands of dollars. We kicked it eventually. About a month ago we heard about Kronic/Northern Lights/K2 (the first two of which are now banned) - legal weed that gets you high. We've found it better than the real thing, but more expensive and harder to kick. I know this is just another stoner ramble, but I really need some help here. Anyone?

This is the end... Beautiful friend, the end...
(#2)
Old

07-24-2011, 12:44 PM

Quote:
So last year I had a problem smoking pot. It cost my boyfriend and I thousands of dollars
it sounds like you recognise that what was happening to you last year, and that you realise that it was a problem. why do you want to go back there at all?
smoking legally is still going to cost you a lot of money. and the chances are, whatever is legal now won't be for long..
sorry i can't help more - i'm kind of clueless!!

"Finish each day and be done with it.
You have done what you could.
Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;
forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day.
You shall begin it serenely and with too high
a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
(#3)
Old
We'll Carry On

08-03-2011, 09:03 AM

I'm not a smoker. I have smoked weed before, but I never made a habit of it.
However, my sister and my friends do smoke weed habitually. And I do have a few things that I think you should keep in mind when deciding whether or not to smoke.

My friend was a smoker before he joined up with us. He quit when our group of friends became something more like a family. When he wasn't smoking, he was interested in a hundred things: theater, superman, mustard, cooking, his cat Lana, the Christmas festival we were going to, school, music, love, video games, and even more stuff. Our group had a falling out, and we all sort of parted ways but kept in touch a bit. He started smoking pot again, and his list of interests diminished. He was interested in A) where to get pot, B) how to pay for it, and C) when he could smoke it. He said he was doing okay, but he wasn't happy anymore. The lights were gone from his eyes. It broke my heart, and I still don't know what to do about it.

My other friend decided to try some of the synthetic, legal weed like you did. Then he got in the car. He turned left at a red light, but was too high to realize that a cop was trying to pull him over. When he finally stopped, after accumulating a police chase through three towns, he ended up punching one of the cops and getting arrested for a number of charges. Then he skipped bail, and was on the run for four months. We didn't hear from him for those months - neither did his family. No one knew where he or his girlfriend was. They are both home now, but it was a long hard road to get them to a place where they were okay.
I realize that's a hard story to believe, so here's a link to the newspaper article about it: http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/hi...ree-town-chase

I don't mean to sound like an after school special, I'm sorry. It's just, there's more to think about than just money when it comes to getting stoned- even off legal stuff.

I am a question to the world
Not an answer to be heard
Or a moment, that's held in your arms.

D.L.B. 1/31/2010
Quote:
The sky couldn't be more black and your wrists less pure

Last edited by broken_wings : 08-03-2011 at 09:05 AM.
(#4)
Old

Send a message via AIM to viking68
08-03-2011, 10:54 PM

i dont smoke pot but from what i understand K2 is pretty amazing from my stoner buddies. if its legal no1 could rele agrue wit it but wit most drug habits its so hard cuz its so dam expensive.... u need displine or a new job basically
(#5)
Old
grrrrrr

08-09-2011, 01:50 AM

ive tried it but even tho its legal it could still lead you right back into real weed again so be careful

DeAd TO MysELf
(#6)
Old
Dark Lording it

Send a message via MSN to Avenger Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger
09-07-2011, 10:31 PM

They're legal; something to do with research into how to modify the molecule so that it keeps the property of dulling chronic pain, without getting you so high.

They haven't had much success so far, though. Basically, if it's not available on prescription but can be bought for $15 per gram as a 'research chemical' from 'getsyouhighandgetsyouthroughtheurinetest.com' then, well, it's legal weed. It might be legal (for now), but it'll still hit the same cannabanoid receptors.

Rather die in your arms than die lonesome Rather die half than die hollow The higher that I climb, the deeper I fall down I'm running out of time so let's dance while we're waiting.

I miss you Sha, and alll of your family, I hope I get to see you all again, even if just once. God bless.
(#7)
Old
Now turn away.. ._.

09-08-2011, 10:38 AM

I tried it, and it didn't do anything. And I am the type of girl who they call the "one line wonder", who also gets stoned with the smallest of joints lol!

It could very well lead you back to green. It's often alot more expensive. But I like legal drugs in that, if you buy them from the shop, they are pure. (Well 98% when I was buying meth/meph). Good times!

"You can't be creative when you're completely happy." - P!nk
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltaire
Courtesy of the convo between me and puff when my fingers spasmed:

no ****ing animals in ze jumbo non-balloon vehicle okay? asshole?

"Look down on me, you will see a fool
Look up at me, you will see your lord
Look straight at me, you will see yourself"
(#8)
Old
PardonMe[WhileIBurst...]

Send a message via MSN to Lady_Phoenix
09-11-2011, 03:47 AM

My ex and his best friend smoke this stuff - it's called Cloud Nine. It's just like legal weed that's supposed to get you high, and I tried it once, and it worked pretty well, but I realized that isn't who I am anymore. Legal, or not, I didn't want to do it...ever since that first that I did, they always try to talk me into it, and eventually, I just stopped going over to his best friends house. [This was before the break-up..]

[LadyPhoenix] PardonMe~While I Burst Into Flames~

[a daughter, a sister, a lover, a friend...and nothing to myself]

If you lose hope, you will lose everything.

Misdirection is the key to victory, never attack what your enemy defends, never behave as your enemy expects, and never reveal your true strengths, if knowledge is power, to be unknown is to be unconquerable [Romulan Motto]

12/3/08
(#9)
Old
Dark Lording it

Send a message via MSN to Avenger Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger
03-25-2012, 03:49 PM

I know it's been a while since the the last post, but I'll reply anyway.

I recently smoked something called 'Black Mamba' from my local head shop. Apparently it's powdered damiana that's been sprayed with AM-2201 (a synthetic cannabinoid).

Yeah, it worked and got me off to sleep (I suffer from Terminal Insomnia), but I regretted taking it. It's not that I'm against taking drugs (sorry, Yan, if you're reading this - hopefully you'll know what I mean by my apology!), and suffered some kind of moral weakness that I now regret.

I'm a libertarian and believe that people should be able to take any substance that they want, without interference by the nanny state.

It's just that I don't really enjoy getting out of my head any more. I've done it on booze, I've done it on MJ and I've done it on AMT, too - but I prefer to be clear-headed, these days.

Sure, there are some drugs that you can take where you can still function fairly normally - I've had opium and 'drone and no-one could tell that I was high (unless they were looking at my pupils, that is!).

From now on though, if anyone wants to smoke a joint in my house then I'll gladly offer them a light, but I won't partake myself because it's not something that I enjoy doing anymore.

It's your life, your body and your mind. Good for you for not giving in to peer pressure - I reckon they'll really respect you all the more for that.

Rather die in your arms than die lonesome Rather die half than die hollow The higher that I climb, the deeper I fall down I'm running out of time so let's dance while we're waiting.

I miss you Sha, and alll of your family, I hope I get to see you all again, even if just once. God bless.
(#10)
Old

Send a message via AIM to done with everything Send a message via MSN to done with everything
04-07-2012, 06:06 PM

Spice is fine it cost me less than a cig habit and as long as you dont buy the cheap stuff with a ****ty leaf that looks like dust that **** will mess your lungs up fast and very bad. As for bath salts, meh i cant stack that **** cause it wont work i only do it every once in a while when i feel like it, dont reccomend it if you dont like uppers. Its just about being responsible with it

Dick Cheney, you f uckin leech, tell them your plans
About building your pipelines through Afghanistan
And how Israeli troops trained the Taliban in Pakistan
You might have some house niggaz fooled, but I understand
Colonialism is sponsored by corporations
That's why Halliburton gets paid to rebuild nations