Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > General > Off Topic
Reload this Page you want a baby?

(#106)
Old

07-20-2008, 12:00 PM

rightt .. dudettes!!
lets stop this now.. i rkeon it's gona turn into an argument
let's not bicker !!

babies are babies.. or paracites to some peoples !!..
one person isn't gona change another persons views having them or not because theyve already got their own views in their head. the only way they can change views is if they do have kids.. and tbh i don't think any1 is gona have any soon seein as though most of us are 15-18 yrs old.. yeah?

lets dance

xx

You Jump, I Jump, Right? ''Right.''

*What's All The Fuss About? ... I'll Sleep When I'm Dead =]*
(#107)
Old

07-20-2008, 12:17 PM

Im not gonna start an argument i technically got here today lol im just saying, you would get attatched, coz you physically are lol i respect what peoples opinions are i just think we all gotta be open minded.
(#108)
Old

07-20-2008, 02:30 PM

I've just read this thread and I am very impressed!!
My mum, aunite and sister-in-law were all teenage mums. Well my sister-in-law is still only 19 and yes she is very young. She ended up having twins on July 10th.. At first when she found out she was pregnant she wasn't happy at all, and she doesnt believe in abortions so she didn't really have an option. And she also doesn't believe in the morning after pill! She did want children but not at a young age, because she felt she was too young at the moment, she wanted to be a mature women and then have kids, in a stable home and what not. Luckily my brother (her boyfriend) did not leave her, as he is not the type of guy to do that at all!!
And they were also using protected sex. Obviously both of their lives have been cut short, not being able to actually live a life because of how young they are..

I too am 19 and pregnant. But this is basically a 1 in a million chance to happen!!
My boyfriend is in-fertile, and to cut a very long story short. . .he has one funny testical, it produces too much fluid so this contaminates all the sperm. And what happened is that one single sperm tail wasn't touched and you can guess the rest. So as you see this really is a 1 in a million happening!!

I too don't belive in abortions so I am having the baby.. My boyfriend is still with me, and we both have good paying jobs and a stable home. I understand all the pressure a baby puts on relationships and everything, but I'm prepared to go through it. So this thread has really given me some mind, I'm sure it will really help
(#109)
Old
Now turn away.. ._.

07-20-2008, 02:34 PM

Good luck with your baby <3

x

"You can't be creative when you're completely happy." - P!nk
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltaire
Courtesy of the convo between me and puff when my fingers spasmed:

no ****ing animals in ze jumbo non-balloon vehicle okay? asshole?

"Look down on me, you will see a fool
Look up at me, you will see your lord
Look straight at me, you will see yourself"
(#110)
Old
Falling Apart.

07-22-2008, 11:52 AM

Babies...
Aw.
I still want a baby.
Except, not as bad as before.
:]
Yay. Lol.
(#111)
Old

Send a message via AIM to xess Send a message via MSN to xess Send a message via Yahoo to xess
09-01-2008, 03:40 AM

Thanks for putting that up there sanecat640 my mom was a teen aged mom and it has always seemed to me like it stole her life away.

Now from the (almost) teenage dad side of the spectrum.

I was with a girl. We were just messing around. She was on the pill and had been for "almost" a month. I being the guy I am hate condoms and thought that it would be okay. A couple week latter she came over to my house looking pretty glum. I asked her what was up. She said she was pregnant. My first thought was that I didn't even love this girl. Think of me as you wish for this. I just don't love her, never will, not my type.

I didn't want a kid. I feel it would be unjust to the unborn. I didn't see her as a good mother in the least and I didn't even have a job. I really wanted to run away, I wouldn't but that is because of how hard my mother worked to get me to do the right thing.

I started getting ready to become a father. I read, I looked for work, I asked about programs to help out dumb kids like us. Then about three weeks latter the most painful gift of my life. She had a miscarriage.

The whole thing left me a changed man. I almost brought a child in to this world. I was (am) not ready and neither was she. She was on her last year of school and I had just got out. If she did stay pregnant she would have missed her finals and failed school. I would be the sole source of income for the child short of its drunk ass grand mother. All I wanted was to undo what I had done. That was it.

Girls I am really nice guy. Just the way I was raised. You have to look very hard to find some one as hell bend on doing the right thing as I. I treat the women I am with very respectfully and I almost ran. Your "boy friend" is going to take off. Maybe not right away, he may stick around to watch the kid come out, may even stay a bit there after. However time and time again I have watched my friends boy friends take off and to have fun and leave little young mom all alone to take care of the kid.

I'm a Ninja!!!
Yeah I have a web site. What you gona do about it.
(#112)
Old
Now turn away.. ._.

09-11-2008, 09:07 AM

Yay, honesty.

"You can't be creative when you're completely happy." - P!nk
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltaire
Courtesy of the convo between me and puff when my fingers spasmed:

no ****ing animals in ze jumbo non-balloon vehicle okay? asshole?

"Look down on me, you will see a fool
Look up at me, you will see your lord
Look straight at me, you will see yourself"
(#113)
Old

Send a message via Yahoo to fat_anorexic_beauty
03-25-2009, 05:36 AM

I have a two year old son, and his name is Geoffery. I had him when I was fifteen years old. His father left us and just recently came back. He lives with my old foster mother, and everything is in her name...I took the easy way out...

I really do wish that I could see Geoffery more than I do now. It breaks my heart when he calls me and says "Mommy, I miss you" because I know I can't see him.

I was on crack and other drugs when he was born...I ruined his life by my stupid mistakes. But by law, I'm not able to see him. Because of my ability to relapse...

He turns two on July 5, 2009...I miss him terribly...

~*~*~Toria Chey Lee~*~*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftiadmin View Post
o.o
but my butt tastes like tomato sauce.
brilliant!!
(#114)
Old

Send a message via AIM to done with everything Send a message via MSN to done with everything
03-26-2009, 09:03 PM

Lemme say this if your a teen and you want a baby, MAKE SURE YOU TELL THE GUY(not that its a bad idea in the first place). I recently slept with a girl and she told me the next day she wanted a kid AND I didnt wear a rubber, ya I know scared the crap outta me. Like I thought about it so much and ya....no more sleeping around. Seriously be smart people please.

And I felt so used

Dick Cheney, you f uckin leech, tell them your plans
About building your pipelines through Afghanistan
And how Israeli troops trained the Taliban in Pakistan
You might have some house niggaz fooled, but I understand
Colonialism is sponsored by corporations
That's why Halliburton gets paid to rebuild nations
(#115)
Old

03-26-2009, 09:56 PM

I agree, I saw a programme the other day about 18 girls all from the same high school getting pregnant. Unless it was a split condom, I would never have a baby unless I was completely secure in the relationship i'm in, theres no need for any more broken families to appear. Also I would wait for financial security.
I think these stupid girls ( not all of them, split condoms do happen) should think twice before going around and sleeping with anyone they think is the most popular boy in school, I mean who wants to be still experiancing a social life, at like 27 with a pre-teen or primary school aged kid at home. No more parties, no more going tout for the day unless you wanna overhear people complaining about your baby crying. No more college, jobs harder to hold down, etc etc. If the relationship with the father doesnt last, do you think, Hiya nice to meet you i have a kid at home, is gonna go down well.

It makes me sick, 3 people from at high school including one from the year below, now have kids and one of them has a 2nd kid on the way. Every single one of those people bullied me is that the kind of maturity it takes to parent a kid. I don't think so.

Of course kids are not all bad. I definatly want one when im older, considering the reasons im on this forum that might not happen, but im sure me and all the other girls who may not have the chance coz of eating issues, deserve a kid alot more than teens who got drunk one night, or just didnt think.

"Lie to me, It takes less time, To drink you pretty"

"Its the disease of the age, it's the disease that we crave, Alone at the end of the rave, As we catch the last bus home"

www.myspace.com/theashtraygirl_1992