Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > Share Your Story > Depression
Reload this Page in trouble

(#1)
Old

in trouble - 08-15-2007, 09:58 AM

right now i'm sitting with a gun beside me. i really don't know whats stopping me. the more i think about it, it'd just be nice to finally be done with all this. even though i can't stand it any more, i'm still here taking it. i don't even know who i am anymore, i'm tired of reaching out only to get rejected just bc i wanted to feel a little loved for once, i'm sick of hearing how every thing i do is awful and selfish. whats the point of being alive if you don't even feel it?

"we always forget someone, sorry if it was you" joey cape of lagwagon
(#2)
Old
Dont ever let life pass u

08-15-2007, 11:51 AM

I know how you feel.
And i've been there. unfortunatley, at my suicide attempt i failed.
but even though. i totally hate myself for not going through with it all the way. i'm kinda glad that i'm still alive. yeah.. life sucks, but everyone has issues, and how you cope with those issues should determine how you live your life. i dont know whats stopping you either, but maybe some part of you isnt ready to let go yet, maybe you feel that if you just live a little while longer then you will find that someone who cares for you. Me wanting to commit suicide was because i didnt feel loved. but i was kinda wrong. and if you dont feel loved, then maybe your worng to. i dont know you, but i'll be happy to consider you as a friend if you want. and i'm always here if you want to talk. Thta is if you think my advice doesnt suck. cause if you do, i understanfd. anyways....
you may think that ppl call you selfish and aweful now, but kjilling yourself will be the most selfish thing that anyone could ever do. hahahaa, i sound like a freakin hypocrite, but anyways.... i know you've probably heard this beofre. "life gets better" i mean who hasnt, but in a way its sorta true. life sucks, thats how it is, but it doesnt always suck, if your willing ot live it in a way that you feel makes you happy. suicide isnt the answer.
i dunno if i helped, but thats just my opinion.

XXX
Best of luck
and Take care.

Thick
fingers around my neck are grasping in,
waiting for the moment to slide in,
have a drink && let this game begin.
flashlight.
polaroid and one cheap glass of white
i think the moon is full,
i've come undone.
pieces fall this game has just begun.
play me.
the next move is you.
play me,
i'm begging you to.
(#3)
Old
those tear stained eyes

Send a message via AIM to alexa Send a message via MSN to alexa Send a message via Yahoo to alexa
08-15-2007, 01:06 PM

OMFG its like you know my life story! *hugs* i know its hard trust me i was right there just like 2 days ago and i am still not sure about decisions i need to make and i know either way i am gonna be hurt but anyways life will get better killing yourself is not the way trust me i know i have failed many times and i am happy i did...PM me please so we can talk about this before you make any rational decisions *hugs again* i am here for you!

CLICK ME CLICK ME CLICK ME!

myspace

You screwed everyone to make it through, but you never got a clue baby you're just
Now the suns coming up, just as you're coming down, god damn that girl's a train wreck...
And that fool never got off, the scene ***** did all his drugs, now look how far this got you.
(#4)
Old

08-15-2007, 01:10 PM

there must be some little part of you that doesn't want to give up, otherwise you wouldn't have posted here.

while ever theres a little bit of hope, things can get better.

don't do anything. just keep talking to us.

"Finish each day and be done with it.
You have done what you could.
Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;
forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day.
You shall begin it serenely and with too high
a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
(#5)
Old

Send a message via MSN to beautifulgirl
08-16-2007, 10:45 AM

I am trying to recover and on my good days i am so happy that i am still here. Even it is to listen to the next marilyn manson song, or to play with my cat. There is always a reason to go on, even if it is to learn something new, there is always a reason.
kiah

5 months till i see a doctor, maybe someone can figure out what is wrong with me.
Kiah