Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > Share Your Story > Depression
Reload this Page Is it normal to..

(#1)
Old

Is it normal to.. - 03-31-2007, 03:38 PM

Is it normal to feel like...like you don't feel anything at all? I'm not happy, I'm not sad, I'm not mad..I just..am =S. Is that normal? I was depressed all the time...but it stopped..like a month ago. I thought it was good..but I'm not happy...I just...I don't feel anything.
Is that normal? Is that ok?

"Everyday I fight a war against the mirror..I can't take the person starring back at me!"

"She gets wound up
she gets higher by the minute
Turns the sound up
To drown out all the pain
They all think they know her
But no one really knows
That she goes a little crazy sometimes!"

"I dont know the first time I felt unbeautiful, the day I chose not to eat..What I do know it's how it changed my life forever.."
(#2)
Old
Dark Lording it

Send a message via MSN to Avenger Send a message via Yahoo to Avenger
03-31-2007, 04:00 PM

When I was depressed I felt empty...like there was nothing that I really wanted to do, nothing that I really cared about. I attempted suicide once so I must have wanted to die at the time, but I remember a period where I wanted to live but just couldn't see the point, if that makes sense.

Things are completely different now for me, though. I have people to live for and things to care about. Those feelings (or lack of them) won't last forever. One day you'll find happiness, maybe where you least expect it.

Rather die in your arms than die lonesome Rather die half than die hollow The higher that I climb, the deeper I fall down I'm running out of time so let's dance while we're waiting.

I miss you Sha, and alll of your family, I hope I get to see you all again, even if just once. God bless.
(#3)
Old
The hooded bitchy figure

Send a message via AIM to Voltaire Send a message via MSN to Voltaire Send a message via Yahoo to Voltaire
03-31-2007, 08:56 PM

Just wanted to reassure you that you're not alone. Lately I've been just existing too. Not happy, not sad. Just there, just kind of moving on and waiting for something better. But maybe you and I have to fight for it. Go out and find something to enjoy and immerse ourselves in. I know happiness is an attainable goal for everyone if they just know what makes them happy and strive for it. My problem is I don't know what makes me feel happy anymore. So I'm off on another self journey to find what I'm looking for. And I know you can find it too. Keep in touch okay?
-xoxox ToRi/Miley

"My open-ness is how I lie, my submission is how I control."

None of us are virgins, life has screwed us all.

Sometimes you have to fall in order to see who will be there to catch you.

I'm Bisexual.
No,that doesn't mean I'm gay and in denial.
No, that doesn't mean I'm straight and horny as hell.
Yes, that does mean I'm twice as likely to have a date this weekend. =P
(#4)
Old

04-01-2007, 03:00 PM

Thanks for answering me.
Well..I just stared university so I guess I could find something to "enjoy" here...I mean I do like what I chose to study after all..but I'm not happy..Im "OK"...I'll try to find happiness..I've been trying to find it since I can remember..

"Everyday I fight a war against the mirror..I can't take the person starring back at me!"

"She gets wound up
she gets higher by the minute
Turns the sound up
To drown out all the pain
They all think they know her
But no one really knows
That she goes a little crazy sometimes!"

"I dont know the first time I felt unbeautiful, the day I chose not to eat..What I do know it's how it changed my life forever.."