Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > Share Your Story > Self Injury
Reload this Page I am getting worse

(#1)
Old
angel_in_disguise

01-11-2004, 07:47 PM

I am almost to the edge. I feel like I have nowhere else to go. I never thought I would consider killing myself, buit it has gotten to that point. I have had a really hard year. My friend, and the only guy I ever loved (and still do) has a girlfriend he is really serious with (Austin... if you read this... I love you). I amnot a skinny twig, so I basically have no chance with any guy. My Dad is always gone, and my mom hits me and calls me names all the time. I started cutting myself on my arms, but I have nothing but short sleeved shirts, so I atarted cutting on my legs, hips, stomach... anyway.. I really need something... or someone to show they care. Ia m at the edge, and I feel like I am gonna fall over soon.

~angel~

where do you go
what do you do
when you feel like the world
is beating down on you
(#2)
Old
cant_be_held_responsible

01-11-2004, 08:51 PM

I had a little mental breakdown about an hour ago, my mom came into the room and started raging at me for no reason, well because im not perfect, i had my knife with me and everything..but i didnt do it. my friend i guess i can call Cody my best friend now...he talked me out of it.. i owe him my life. but please dont fall off that ledge... e-mail me or some thing i have MANY ways of contact ^_^ so please contact me somehow and we can talk