Go Back   Face the Issue Forums > Share Your Story > Depression
Reload this Page if any of you remember me, I'm sorry I disappeared for so long.

(#1)
Old
til_death_do_us_part

if any of you remember me, I'm sorry I disappeared for so long. - 07-12-2006, 04:25 PM

It's just that I've been quite sick lately, and I fell down the stairs and hurt myself and stuff.

I've been finding it really hard to get along lately, because when I get in one of my moods, I start to throw up and such... and because I was sick I've been really down, which made it even worse. Thankfully, I'm feeling better now, but it all happened after my ex tried to commit suicide.

He carved my innitials in his leg, said he'd never love again, tried to kill himself, woke up in ICU and then harassed me with texts... Now he's moved on, and I still feel like ****... even if I feel better than I did before.
(#2)
Old

Send a message via MSN to xXunprettyXx
07-12-2006, 07:05 PM

im so sorry. im glad your back! i dont know you, but i hope everything is well. being sick is hard. if you dont mind me asking, was it just a sickness? or something more everyday? because i know how it feels. my brother has been in a wheelchair for almost his whole life. He has Muscular Dystropy. and even though he cant walk, he is still a great person. he is one of the most inspiring people i know. He always smiles, regardless of his situation, and here i am depressed and feelign ugly and there he is happy as can be. so you can talk to me. Wow. is your ex okay? im sorry about that too. He sounds alot like my boyfriend. everytime we get in a really bad fight, he cuts. its hard to get him to stop, since i used to cut. I hope all is well, and you can pm me at anytime if you need someone to talk to.

unpretty