PDA

View Full Version : is that what kids are wearing these days?

yello
03-29-2005, 05:29 PM
first question: how can anyone be comfortable in tight tight pants and shirts that only cover half their torso's. it cant be physically comfortable. what's comfortable? baggy pants and a semi fitted shirt. thats comfort.

next question: when wearing clothes of your choice have you ever heard (coming from either mom, dad, or both), "is THAT what kids are wearing these days?" maybe not kids... .girls, ladies, whatever the f^ck i am. 17, female. whatever. so i like baseball caps, does everyone have to for it to be OKAY that i wear them?

third: why does it bother parents so much when you wear something that they wouldnt.? nothing profane or insulting, just something a little more seemingly shlumpy. they just cant stand it.

its just something that is bothersome. i dunno. why do they care what i wear out, im barley with them anyway. ya well.... be a ninja. :ninja:

Nonentity78
03-29-2005, 06:13 PM
first question: how can anyone be comfortable in tight tight pants and shirts that only cover half their torso's. it cant be physically comfortable. what's comfortable? baggy pants and a semi fitted shirt. thats comfort.

Hmm. 1. most of ppl who were tigh clothes are sluts or think they look good. The ones that are fat and try to wear "tight" close just makes me want to vomit when i see the fat rolling off their pants.

2 yeah that is comfy but for me if i wear that outside ill feel like im in pjs and feel like i look like crap all day. I used to be like then when i was hmm 8. a tomboy. ha yeah that was me. i like tigh shirts but no like "i cant breathe" tight. and i make sure i dont jhave fat that rollls off.. it kinda seems like ur a tomboy. Dont take any offense to that cuz im not syaing it in a bad way.

About the whole parent thing, they are gay lol. pardon my french but the start too loose taste over the years. some parents or adults can ind clothes appropriete for their age and look good. really good. but some wear clothes that are ugly as hell. but id rather have them wearing what i think is" ugly clothes" then clothes regular teenagers are wearing. just ew.

rose_angel137
03-29-2005, 06:33 PM
who cares what others think, expecially your parents. as long as your comfortable and happy that's all that matters.

kadmos
03-29-2005, 06:49 PM
Emo fashion goes something along the lines of what you're talking about, except it's for guys :-P

yello
03-30-2005, 01:40 PM
haha, thanks kadmos... nice to know you're reading :P
and here's my last comment to you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahaha
whatever... im bored of this . whats next