PDA

View Full Version : Recent Feeling Of Uplifting

T-S
01-22-2005, 09:40 AM
Recently I've felt a level of uplifting and optimism. So while I am, I'll just give bits of advice:

Don't sit in front of the computer/tv/in your room grieving about the state of your life. Stop replaying the past and longing for the future, live in the present and try to make the most out everything you have.

Those of you in school, don't worry about companionship and fitting in just yet. This is your only chance to make something out of yourself, so concentrate on your work and you will be successful in the future.

Finally, don't care about other people's impressions of you. You are your own person, an individual person and a special person, if they don't like something about you, tough on them. As I have made my motto "I am not here to appease you, I am here to do what appeases me."

So with this "mini-enlightenment", I feel a bit more obliged to offer my advice to people. I am very logical, and could help you see clearer. So if you need someone to talk to, PM me. Ciao.

HopelesslyLost
01-22-2005, 09:46 AM
:) :) :) :) :) :)

goldenpoo
01-22-2005, 10:25 AM
bravo.....you have uncovered the meaning of adolescence. God Speed. *tear, tear*....:)

imaginary
01-22-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by T-S@Jan 22 2005, 12:40 PM
Finally, don't care about other people's impressions of you. You are your own person, an individual person and a special person, if they don't like something about you, tough on them. As I have made my motto "I am not here to appease you, I am here to do what appeases me."

:) :)
I like that.