PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice

gorilla
10-25-2004, 11:38 AM
hey i'm having a problem with an x-bf of mine....he is going around telling my new bf that i have been telling him that i loved him i told him how much i miss him and how much i regret breaking up with him....and my new bf believes him....i dunno wut to do i tried talking to my x-bf and all he said was i can't tell you why i said it he is being so stupid.... :angry:

what do you think i should do?

asdf
10-25-2004, 12:40 PM
Break up with your new boyfriend, who is clearly a moron.

Morbid Angel
10-25-2004, 01:45 PM
*laughs* well, you COULD do that...

or you could talk to your new bf and tell him its not true... if he doesnt believe you then he's not worth your time.

Maybe your ex still likes you?

asdf
10-25-2004, 02:30 PM
The ex is jealous, that's obvious. The new boyfriend doesn't trust gorilla. He'll believe something a bitter ex-boyfriend tells him. Sounds like a winner. Yeah, don't even bother with this guy. It'll go downhill fast.

Morbid Angel
10-25-2004, 02:42 PM
ok, if you say so asfd.

Well, maybe your right. I had a boyfriend like that. -_- He was a total moron and broke up with me cause of a stupid rumor. Then later someone told him it wasnt true and he felt bad. *smiles* but by then i hated him.

I guess this is why I dont date...

Nonentity78
10-25-2004, 02:55 PM
Kill your ex...then hypnotize your new bf......no i havent done it before.... :ph34r: *runs*

Morbid Angel
10-25-2004, 02:56 PM
*laughs* hmmm... that might just work as well.

*writes that down* any other Ideas Nonentity?