PDA

View Full Version : NOt where to post this...concerning sex/self esteem i guess?

imnotoverit1595
06-30-2008, 02:59 AM
Alright...so i guess i have known for a while now that im some what of what most people would consider a "****"... I got raped when i was 15, cut for quite a while (if you have read my threads in the self injury thing that last portion will make more sense) and after the rape, i didnt have sex until i was nearly 18 (19 now)...And that was when i was finally more comfortable with the rape adn realized it wasnt my fault...but my problem is, that i do not look at guys in the way most girls shoudl....i deep down believe, which i just realized, that i am using these guys...for sex? This is not a normal thing, and i dont know if the rape has somethign to do with it? or if im just a ****...but im not comfortable with it anymore...i had a guy leave me today becuase he felt like all i wanted to do was have sex...yes i love sex...but i think that i have had far too many partners...yet have not been attached to hardly any of them on any level but a sexual one...i lose one and i have no problem giong out and finding another...i have slept with people and not known their names...and did not care to contact them after i had sex with them once...But i crave sex constantly so i can't just stop having sex? I Just want some answers...or opinions? Anything as to what the hell is up with this...becuase i do believe that over 40 partners in a little over a year, is taking it overboard...someone just help me out a bit please...

sorry if this disgusts anyone...

Cybercide
06-30-2008, 04:07 AM
all I can offer is what I think my reasons for being a man-whore is.

sex helps you forget yourself for a while. thats why I seek it, maybe its the same for you.

Voltaire
06-30-2008, 07:15 AM
I don't think you're disgusting, but on a side note, with so many partners you truly should have yourself tested for STDs every now and then for every participant's protection..

I understand why someone could become addicted to sex. It's a fun act with high adrenaline and emotions attached to it, it's obviously pleasuring and I'm sure it releases hormones in one's brain to make them happier.

But just like any drug or addiction like this, it's a temporary fix, and when you toy with others and your own emotions like that people are bound to get hurt or damaged by the act.

Maybe your views on sex are different than most...maybe you see sex as the coup de grace in conquering and rising above men...

I think that sex is good, but you have to have the right reasons for doing it. I think that's the issue here, is that you're addicted? And when you do get time to sit down and think about it, you're not okay with that fact, so you feel trapped. At least that's what I'm getting out of all of this.

..I'm probably not helping a lot...
But in all honesty, I'd handle it like any other addiction. Ease yourself off of it, and if you are addicted to sex, then masturbate every now and then, honestly, because that's a better solution than using and then tossing another human being.

Maybe raise your standards a bit about who you will sleep with, and why. That might help a little bit too...

Sorry if that was unhelpful. I'm here if you ever need someone to talk with (I'm kind of addicted to sex too..but with the same person so I guess I could sympathize with your situation a little...).
-xoxox Tori

imnotoverit1595
06-30-2008, 07:44 AM
Thank you all so much but PLEASE everyone who reads this givey our opinion...good or bad...this is really bothering me and i need all the input i can get...