PDA

View Full Version : Just Asking

minion of light
04-06-2004, 09:56 AM
i've been depressed for the past 7 months. i've had anorexia and i have a history of attempts to suicide. and then i realized that killing myself won't solve the problem. i made myself stop being anorexic, because i knew it's killing me. i told my friend, which really has about the same stuff as me, only she wasn't anorexic, yet. she told me i was strong, because i stoped by myself, but i couldn't go on anymore. i almost told my parents about the depression and the attempts to kill myself, but then i stopped. my mom's gonna freak, my dad... i don't know, i never really saw him loose control. probably freak too. my question is should, or shouldn't i tell...

~minion of light

RandomHope
04-06-2004, 10:13 AM
Telling would be the right answer.. You have been having depressed symptoms over 7 months, soooo the question is... go on feeling this way for a while? Or get help now?

http://www.trader-station.org/tell.html

minion of light
04-06-2004, 05:25 PM
thanks for the website. it really helped alot. the thing is, i'm just afraid of their reaction. thnx again

Purple Sky
04-06-2004, 06:05 PM
i feel that with them knowing they will be able to help you and in the future if it should reoccure, they will know the warning signs, and get you help quicker.... The choice is ultimatly yours, but i do think having them know is the right thing.