PDA

View Full Version : so relieved...

lil_ann
05-22-2008, 07:55 AM
i was home alone and binging. luckily not the superbinge, just a binge. and then out of nowhere my bf steps in omg!!! i acted cool, said i was eating blah blah... i stuffed all the candy bars into my sweater. my heart was pounding, i felt sick. but i acted cool. finished with my sandwich and banana slice i said i was going to take a shower. he wanted me to sit in his lap and give him a hug first but the wrapping paper was making noises and i sooo didnt want him to find out anything. i acted weird and didnt want him to touch me and then he found my candy. i wanted to die!!! i ran to the bathroom, locked the door, ate the damned candy bar looking myself in the mirror and hating myself and purged. a really good purge. then i just sat in the shower, repeating myself that i hate mia not myself and she did it, not me...

i went back to my bf. he turned to look at me. i told him not to. coz i was embarressed. and then he came and gave me a hug and said that he loves me and he cares and that hes not judging me and that he understands. he told me not to hide things from him even if its embarrasing. its so relaxing. i feel like his support is hurting mia and it feels good... i dnt understand how can he love or even stand me. he has a good heart, i love him<3

just wanted to share this wit u coz u understand. i hope that i didnt hurt anybody whos going through a bad day...

silverhair
05-22-2008, 09:23 AM
Wow. Most guys find it hard to be supportive in these matters. I guess most of them don't know what to say or do... it's nice that he's so understanding and wants to help you. I say stick to him! :P

I think situations like that can really open your eyes. It's kinda like you're not in control of what you're doing when you binge, and when someone steps in and you realize what you're doing, it's somewhat relieving. That's what I realized anyway.

:]