PDA

View Full Version : i cant forget me past!

super_shy_spaghetti
03-27-2004, 02:31 AM
Omgsh, please help me. I can't forget my past!! Meaning, I've had a lot of embarassing moments throughout my life and I can't forget them! And when i remember an embarassing moment i start picturing the place where it happened and i picture all the people who were there and i picture me doing whatever i did that was embarassing! and my heart starts beating all fast and i start sweating i'm like OMGSHhhh!! I WISH THIS NEVER HAPPENED!! I'm even still embarassed of things that happened 2 or 3 years ago! Now I'm afraid of making mistakes, because if i do, then it would be embarassing and another embarassing moment will be added to my list! Does anyone have a similar problem? PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS! I NEEDED to talk to somebody about it. PLEASE HELP ME I'm desperate :( :ph34r:

almostoverit116
03-27-2004, 09:08 AM
hi super shy i have depresion alot becuase of my relationship with my mom and stuff like that the main thing is cuz of my pastcuz when i was 12 i went out with this 19 year old and it was crazy cuz i though i loved him and he took my virginity and made me get on drugs or pot atleast but almost like after about 8 months he was acting really mean and stuff so we broke up but i have alot of memrories that are hard to for get... <_< :unsure:

asdf
03-27-2004, 02:18 PM
I think you need to just look back and laugh, there's nothing you can do to change the past. When I look back at horrible things I just smile because I find it hilarious how I used to be. Chances are that the people that saw this embarrasing moment don't even remember it until it's brought up.

The_Day_That_I_Die
03-27-2004, 07:18 PM
"The past can have quite an effect on the future. If you keep qwelling on the past, you will also qwell on the future. So pick your head up and remember the good parts od life, not the bad ones"

Somebody told me talk once. Trying to help but, it didn't really help. Dunno maybe it works for some people. I have panic and anxiety attacks. Do you feel like got the wind knocked out of you when you think about those incidents? I don't know what to tell you. Just try not to let things bug ya.