PDA

View Full Version : today

Est
12-20-2007, 06:17 AM
Today i feel fat again. ive been normal weight for about or just over a year today..... weighed myself y/day for the first time in a while and hated what i saw. i really did. now christmas is near and i have been thrown out... im not in a good place. ive been contiplating suicide again. im refraining from cutting... tbh i cant.... im at someone elses house and it won't be nice if they walked in. ive also been tempted to go pro anna.... jst for me.... never done it just tempted..... im desperate.... fat desperate and cant cope.... i thamk god im on my hols otherwise i would prob be on the railway track

I love my janie
12-20-2007, 07:40 AM
Hey you need to hang in there okay...stop worrying about your weight and worry about how you can help yourself...by the way...Suicide is not the answer!!! You need to go to the people who love you...most likely your family. Ask them to help you. Explain to them that your contiplating suicide and they will help you...and you need to let them. I want you to know that you are a strong person and you can get through this...you can do anything you want you just need hang in there and believe that things will get better and make it happen. I've always believed that if your sad, depressed, lonely, ect. then it's your fault. You have control over the way you feel...you need to relize that. Are you going to let yourself be depressed? Are you going to continue to live your life being sad...it don't have to be that way...and you are in total control of that so you need to do what you need to do to make it better.
Anyways, I hope that somehow I helped. Please hang in there okay.

~My$tik~
12-20-2007, 01:41 PM
youre depressed and you want to cut.
youre thinking not eating anymore food.
this is not a good position to be honey.
please, be strong and know that im always here when you need.

Peace.