PDA

View Full Version : confused dot com.

Aint_no_love_here
12-16-2007, 09:43 AM
Im confused. things have been pretty tough for me recently. not exactly coping at all. everything seems to have fallen to pieces and ive never felt such a resounding lonleyness. Basically what im confused about is that ive really stopped eating recently. i feel sick even thinking about food most of the time. When i was younger i was anorexic. my weight ruled my life, but this is different. im not thinking about my weight too much. of course, ive always thought about it but its not bothering me too much at the moment.

i feel perhaps that im just not eating for the control factor, which would make sense in my chaotic mixed up world, having something to ground on and focus on is much needed. why this though? But perhaps im not thinking about my weight too much coz theres so much going on in my head im distracted from it. and maybe because im struggling with life, im not able to be positive enough to stop myself from being anorexic, my anti-anorexia little guys are letting the monster win.

I dunno. Urgh. if anyone has any comments or can make any sense of this then id love to hear.

oh also, hello im amy, im new here. will be chillin on the SI forums mostly but thought id pop by for a little release.

FallenShadow
12-16-2007, 09:47 AM
I'm sorry that I don't have an answer for you. Though I can tell you that I feel the same way, so for whatever it's worth, welcome and know you aren't alone on this one.