PDA

View Full Version : so scared...

Mina
09-14-2007, 09:48 AM
So i don't know what this coud be...

I haven't purged in 6 months and for the past week relapsed big time and have purged 4 days :( ...

As this wasn't a problem in itself have been purging blood... I swear this neever happened to me altho was bulimic for many years!
Now am so afraid that have done something by not doing it for may months and now relapsing. Want to go to the doctor. But what do i say hi i'm bulimic and am purging blood?

What shall i say without giving up that i'm bulimic..? what do you reckon this could be?

Am so afraid...! :(

mia86
09-14-2007, 11:19 AM
Ok firstly, chill out. theres no going back now so just deal with the problem in hand k? Iv had this too, turns out i had Mallory Weiss which basically is a hole in the stomach lining due to purging.Its to do with loads of acid running around on your insides.
I went to the docs and was told that it would probly just heal itself, but was given meds anyway. i didnt take them cos there were too many sideeffects, and although it was a bit sore and really uncomfortable for a while it did eventually go away.
Do you have a pain in your stomach? do you feel really echoy like?
Please dont panic! Its gonna be fine!
I would seriously recommend laying off the purging for a week or so though k? You were doing so well! Hang in there hun! Your obviously stronger than you think, youll be fine!
Message me anytime!
Hugz

Nemo
09-14-2007, 01:28 PM
Oh my goodness, go to the ER. This could be serious!