PDA

View Full Version : Lonely Hearts.... ((game thread))

Redangel401k
02-06-2007, 12:04 PM
Ok... So I'm the biggest loser ever >.<

Me and my friends play this game sometimes where we make up REALLY pathetic "lonely hearts" ad thingys

Like you could do Hitler's lonely heart ad... or The pope's.... I sincerely suck ass at this game... because... I'm not funny... but i thought it might be fun... >.<

Its really funny if you're creative...

lol I'll post one in a sec... but first i have to think of one.... >.<

<3 Heather

Redangel401k
02-06-2007, 12:24 PM
((my friend made this one... because she and i have this weird Emo guy fascination [hard to explain] and she thought it was funny))

***LOOKING FOR AN EMO***

I'm looking for a hot emo guy... preferably a straight one... bi is ok to i guess... lip rings are mega hot... and I'm very understanding and apathetic..... I could understand you... I wanna hug you... because... guys who can pull off eyeliner are the hottest in the world... and I like... understand pain... and I understand you.... I do! Like yesterday i was crying in a corner... and i thought "oh no! what if... this corner... has feelings... and I'm hurting it by sitting in it...." I'm crazy amazing.... and yeah... we could have fun ;) all i really need... is a hot emo guy... who's straight... wait... hot emo's are NEVER straight... >.<

((there's a story behind this..involving me... a VERY hot emo guy... and he was unfortunately gay... she wrote this to cheer me up...)) lol... I guess maybe only i find this funny then Oo