PDA

View Full Version : Can I help? Here is my story...

Whydoihateme?
01-12-2007, 01:34 AM
Hi all! I want to help you... as much as I can, as your friend. I used to be a alcoholic, for a long time. I still do drink yes, but I finally know how to limit myself and say no! It took a lot of help from my boyfriend and close friends. Now I actually feel like a normal 22 year old, able to go out and have fun at the bar and not get wasted off my a**. And to also go out and have fun and not drink at all. Yes, the urge is still there, to get all messed up, but I put it asside and let it pass on by. I drank heavily and I cant even count on ALL my fingers how many times I've almost died. At that givin time... when I was all messed up and drunk as heck... I maybe didnt care about death. But deep down the sober me was saying no no no... I dont want to die. Thats what alcohol did to me, and to probably many others as well. Right now... I love my life and I want you to love yours as well. Please come to me and let me help! I know I can help you. It's something that I will work my butt off to do for you... because I know exactly the place you are in and how hard it is to overcome. And how hard it is to actually go and ask for help. I almost wated to long before I came to this site... I couldnt even ask for help though thats the number one wrong thing I did. I asked on here yes... but I took no ones answers and gratitude into mind. It wasnt until I had a near death experiance right in front of Eric (my now boyfriend of one year who wasnt my bf at that time). He took charge and helped me.. and I listened. Thanks to him I am here today and sharing my story. I'm going to past a thred I wrote a long time ago that I just found on this site... and I want you to read it....

So here I am.. I feel like i am so alone and so you all know I am drunk right now... I jsut got homwe from the bar and I am D U N jaha. I feel it... and I didnt want to drink tongihtr. Butr I did and I feel so bad.. bc I nknow ui have a proble,m but i dont stoop and i havent got any help... I dont wanna go in to get help bc i feel like then if i do go get help i really dp have a problem and i cant dael with that. I dunno what to dio,.. it seems to be taking ovet my life and I cant stop and I cant get help.. ehat should I do then? I know I habe depression I am sd=ure of it and it comes and goes and its come again and is taking over. I found some pain killlers tonight and I dunno if I should take them or not... I really want to.. but i dunno.... I could die? And I dont think I wanna die but I wanna take them bc I fell like I do. I might take them tongiht yet,... I have not decided fopr sure...

I read that and couldnt believe my eyes, how badly I was hurting. If thats you ask for my help. You dont have to feel like that. I'm alive and well, for the most part.