PDA

View Full Version : Need Help getting Off Coke.

CrypticScorpio
12-24-2006, 02:03 PM
cocaine is the drug of drugs, if you have never tried it.... Dont
i will be honest, it is the best there is and most likley the best there ever will be.

the trick to getting off coke is to lose contact with all of your conections to the drug, u have to stay away from dealers or friends who are users and for the first while i would say about 1 month. just stay home, go to school or work then home, keep yourself inside as much as possible to limit finding it or having a bad day(cravings) and acting up in public. if you have a friend that you trust and dosent do coke, get them to help you to be the person who can walk you through your addiction. tell you why not to use

when i quit i did it cold turkey, i went from selling and using to clean in 8 months, the first 3 months where spent in my room having my friends stop by to cook and clean for me cause i couldn't do anything, there was still coke all over my house that only i knew about that i coulndt look at to get rid of. even now i still find bags or straws or rolled bills in the wierdest spots, i just lead them to the toilet and watch my tuition go down the drain.

it can be done you can quit. maybe for now but hopefully forever.

dragongirl653
12-24-2006, 02:12 PM
i compleatly agree wit you CrypticScorpio.... i have done it cold turky too... and it was the hardest thing i have ever done...

~~~tendra~~~