PDA

View Full Version : I'm So Tired of Being This Way

x_isolated
11-21-2006, 03:48 PM
I'm so tired of being this way. I can't even look at myself in the mirror without finding something wrong with me. And I hate when other people look at me. All I can think of is how they are picking apart ever imperfection about me. All the time I'm in the hallway and at lunch and I see people, I just this over whelming feeling as if I can't breath. I feel like I'm living my life by the way they think. Its ruling over me. Every time I do anything, I always think what would they think?

I can't look at pictures of myself, either. I just see myself smiling but I just look sick and unhappy. My brain goes from thinking I'm too fat to I'm too skinny. And people say I'm too skinny, they keep thinking I have a eating disorder, but I don't! I've just been to depressed to eat.

I can't keep living like this.

TheNeverEndingDream
11-21-2006, 06:27 PM
hey, i used to be like that i lost soo much wieght at one time i went from 155-to 120 in the matter of 2 months. Ive been suffering with depression sense i was 13 im now 19. But i learned to over come my eating problems by just learning how to be comfortable with my self. i just kept saying to my self, soo what if they say anything to me, they dont matter to me, i am me, and they can go scew them selfs. it sounds wierd but try it, it was the first step of me feeling better with my self. speaking ur mind helps alot too. it slowly lets the pain out and u feel realesed in a way.
I still suffer with deppresion once in a wile now not every day like i used to. Im finding my self in life who i really am and who matters to me, and everyday gets a little better.
if you ever have any questions give me shout out im always willing to talk...

Kelsha
11-23-2006, 08:51 AM
Believe it or not, I've always found the holidays really helpful when I feel like you've described. It brings me back to a time when I didn't care what I looked like.
I know how awful it must be to feel so miserable all the time, but try to enjoy Thanksgiving. You owe it to yourself to be happy for at least today.
Best of luck and happy Thanksgiving.
xo