PDA

View Full Version : It's hit me

chubba
10-07-2006, 12:06 PM
Today my mum gave me 50 to spend on new clothes (because i need them... lol)
And I tried on the big sizes (because they are baggy) and I bought them... my mum saw them and was like "Why are you buying those sizes??" I didnt explain so I took them back and found the smallest size i could fine (size 8) and that was still way too big for me...
I've finally realised how thin i am... too thin.. i still see myself as fat though...
*cries* what am i gonna do... i can do this on my own...
I don't want to see a docter or anything along those lines because i'm too scared :(

Lia
xxx

..but i do actually want to put on weight.. i'm still scared though.. it's a big step...

Bear377
10-07-2006, 12:26 PM
ahh Lia *hugs tight* can u try to tell ur mom about it?
i know it will be hard but i mean before things get bad.....
u dont wanna lose anymore weight....can u write her a letter or sumthing?
or can u tell sumone else? pm me anytime ok kido

chubba
10-07-2006, 12:28 PM
Thanks.. but I've tried to talk to her.. i just cant tell her..
I dont know who i can tell...
Lia
xxx

dragongirl653
10-07-2006, 12:44 PM
hey love, you know i am always here for you and i will try to help you as much as possable. ik have been there and i got through it. and i know you can too. you need to start eatin but start out with small portions of food. do go and eat alot cuz then you will feel like ****. but i am always here for you. we will get you through this k??? anorexia is bad. i was down to 85lbs when i was in the 8th grade and now i am a healthy 120lbs. if you need anything please let me know and i will try and help you k???

peace out
tendra

chubba
10-07-2006, 12:47 PM
Thanks Tendra. You're great!
I skipped breakfast today (i was sleeping; but i know that's no excuse) i had 1 sandwhich for lunch (well actually half of a sandwhich)... and i didnt eat dinner... (i came online instead)...
*sighs*
I'm not gonna say what my weight is.. cos i dont want to trigger anyone...

Lia
xxx

dragongirl653
10-07-2006, 12:54 PM
you can tell me through IM if you wish. but i am not goin to pressure you into doin anything. and that is good, just keep eatin small meals and gradually work your way up to larger meals untill you can eat a normal meal. i mean i still fast every now and then but i am doin it to clean out my body of all the toxins that are in it. it will take awhile but i know you can do it.

peace out
tendra

hick588
10-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Hey i know exatly how you feel.
iv had a expirence like that a couple days ago when i put on my jeansand they fell off. but i still see myself as over wieght
id write more but im runing out the door sry
if you ever want to talk just send a message to anyone on this sight and thel be more then whilling to help :D

chubba
10-07-2006, 12:59 PM
Yeah, I still see myself as over weight.. but now i know; i'm not...
I just wish i would wake up one morning and it had all gone away, like it had never happened...
Thanks everyone..
Tendra, i would tell you, but i feel too self concious atm...
Lia
xxx

dragongirl653
10-07-2006, 01:01 PM
it is ok Lia, i understand. everything will be ok. i promise.

peace out
tendra

adamcieslicki
10-07-2006, 01:29 PM
Lia, if you ever need to talk then give me a call or something ok. I will talk to you so long as it isnt like midnight and I was sleeping, but yeah.
Listen I know how hard it is to gain the weight again, but now that you know that you need to do it then you know the first step ok.
Look after yourself.
love
adam

MoiLolita
10-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Im a 6. How sick am I? :/

chubba
10-08-2006, 09:49 AM
It was annoying cos I couldn't find any 6's... the smallest they do here is 8 usually..

Thanks Adam...
Tendra I'm gonna start those e-mails now...

Lia
xxx

LittleMissCT
10-09-2006, 08:20 PM
I know how you feel...I actually started buying clothes in the eight-year olds' section at walmart and I'm five foot eight. I bought a whole pajama set there and, other than the pants being more like capris, they fit me fine. :(

chubba
10-10-2006, 08:59 AM
Yeah... I used to be able to fit into 7 year olds clothes a few years ago (i was always really thin but took it too far :()

dragongirl653
10-10-2006, 04:57 PM
hay love how u doin??? let me know if there is anything i can do. well i hope you are doin ok.

mmf303cl
tendra

chubba
10-11-2006, 05:34 AM
Hiya, sorry I haven't been sending you those e-mails, but i will soon.. i promise.
I've been having to prepare for the young people looking around the school i go to.. and i have to help out this evening, etc..
I'm not doing to well... but i'll live..i think
Lia
xxx