PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Identify Coke??

OnHerOwn44
10-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Okay, i found a mirror in my moms room with white powder all over it about a week ago. I didnt think much of if, but then today i looked in her draw and i saw a mirror w/ a rolled up dollar, a razor, white powder and some weird little silver tubes. How can i tell if its Cocaine or just like makeup or something. ((yes, i'm being nieave, but i just hope its not coke.))

spikeyfaerie
10-03-2006, 02:10 PM
hey!

first things first....you're not on your own, ok.. we are all here!

it sounds like coke....the way you can tell is to put a tiny bit of it on your finger and rub it on your gums. if your gum goes numb it's coke. i don't know what advice to give about approaching your mum cos you probably shouldn't have been going into her drawers but i'm not gonna be preachy about privacy or anything.

keep us informed and we'll go from there...

*hugs*
emma
xx

OnHerOwn44
10-03-2006, 03:57 PM
****... I was hoping no one wold mention that. I always see cops put a dab on their toung or gums, so i put some on my toung and it was bitter and numb. I'm going to try to talk about it to her, but i'm tempted to just let her **** up her life and ignore it. *sigh* I dont know, maybe i'll tell my counceler and let him call my dad and tell him so HE can get her help.

ColdToes
10-04-2006, 02:46 AM
It is a quick way to identify cocaine, in future it is normally not a good idea to put white powder on your tongue as some drugs can have violent reactions if ingested and can only be sniffed. I'm afraid I dont know what to say to help. Talking to a counciler in conferdence is probabily the best solution.

I am not really informed of american law. However in the uk: possession and use of an A-class drug is quite seriously punished.

(remember that a therapist is told to pass on infomation to police if they believe it to be potientially harmful to you or others. Be aware of how you tell them if you do.)

spikeyfaerie
10-04-2006, 05:09 AM
It is a quick way to identify cocaine, in future it is normally not a good idea to put white powder on your tongue as some drugs can have violent reactions if ingested and can only be sniffed. I'm afraid I dont know what to say to help. Talking to a counciler in conferdence is probabily the best solution.

I am not really informed of american law. However in the uk: possession and use of an A-class drug is quite seriously punished.

(remember that a therapist is told to pass on infomation to police if they believe it to be potientially harmful to you or others. Be aware of how you tell them if you do.)

oh ****, sorry, didn't realise some drugs can't be injested (well...except for that scene in Pulp Fiction...).

maybe don't mention to the councellor that you tried it to see if it was coke...but i do think it's a good idea to mention you think she MAY have something.

emma
xx

OnHerOwn44
10-04-2006, 10:41 AM
I'll say that i know SOMEONE i suspect is taking coke, but i wont say who.

AnotherMessedUpGirl
10-05-2006, 02:42 PM
One huge thing to remember here, OMO.. Cocaine is wicked expensive, she's taking that money away from YOU to snort up. This is most definitely your business, she should be way more mature than that. She needs help, and she needs it from you, because if anybody else knows about her habit they don't have the balls to make her get help. Good luck.

OnHerOwn44
10-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Shes a *****, and i think she is on it right now.

AnotherMessedUpGirl
10-05-2006, 03:28 PM
You have to do something about this, hun. I hear you, I do.. I have the suspicion that my mom has a similar secret, we have no money and she has a really good-paying job, gets child support from my dad, and her boyfriend now lives with us and makes good money. It's you who's suffering here, stand up for yourself and YOUR rights because she's violating those. You deserve to have a more selfless mother, you deserve to have a mother who is a mother to you.

OnHerOwn44
10-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Your advice is good, but i take care of myself, and this will not be much differant than befor, i just wont talk to her as often and cant buy the best clothers nemore untill i get a job.I can live w/ that...

AnotherMessedUpGirl
10-05-2006, 03:36 PM
The point is, she's your mother. She's supposed to have it together enough to do those things for you. Your only responsibilities right now are doing well in school and having fun (thanks Dr. Phil). Her responsibilities are much lengthier than yours, and they include taking care of you. That is HER job. not yours. That is NOT FAIR TO YOU.

OnHerOwn44
10-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Again i say, I think that you are right. BUt i also think that life is not fair,a nd i'm a stubborn ass and I think i can take care of myself.

Bear377
10-06-2006, 04:11 AM
a razor? rolled up dollar bill?...white powder?....ahhhh...sorry kido...im almost positive that she is using...
...u can try and talk to her if u want.....but i dunno how well that would go....but it could go well u never know....just be careful ok? pm me anytime :)

OnHerOwn44
10-06-2006, 11:09 AM
Thanks bear. ^^ And i will try to be careful.

ImNotPerfect
10-08-2006, 05:24 AM
a razor? rolled up dollar bill?...white powder?....ahhhh...sorry kido...im almost positive that she is using...
...u can try and talk to her if u want.....but i dunno how well that would go....but it could go well u never know....just be careful ok? pm me anytime :)

I don't know much.. But what does a razor, and a rolled up doller bill have to do with coc.?
Cocaine is expensive isn't it?? it would cost more than 1 doller..
And what does a razor have to do with it??
Sorry if im being rude, im just curious.. i dont know much about this kinda stuff.

Bear377
10-08-2006, 05:51 AM
ahh its ok Diana lol dont worry about it i will explain.....
a razor or sumtimes it can be a credit card or sumthing along those lines is used to split up the cocaine in even lines....the rolled up dollar bill is used as a straw and u put it alittle bit up ur nose to make it easier to sniff the stuff....and the white powder is well the cocaine itself.....

ImNotPerfect
10-08-2006, 05:28 PM
ahh its ok Diana lol dont worry about it i will explain.....
a razor or sumtimes it can be a credit card or sumthing along those lines is used to split up the cocaine in even lines....the rolled up dollar bill is used as a straw and u put it alittle bit up ur nose to make it easier to sniff the stuff....and the white powder is well the cocaine itself.....
ooo ok i get it now.. the people here just grow out their pinky finger nails.. you know the rest..

OnHerOwn44
10-10-2006, 12:43 PM
Update:
Kay, i dontknow if this is good news or bad news. Everyday i snoop in my moms stuff to see if i find any thing eles or a large amount of coke. But neway, i've been looking threw her stuff and i havent found her little 'kit' its a broken compact and a razor w/ coke on the mirror. So for the past two or three days i havent seen it any where, but she has bbeen acting stedily worse. She will be all happy and fine for a few hours or so, but then she will ackt all depressed, angry or something like that. I'm really starting to get sick of it. I went into her room this morning to wake up my dad and I heard her just crying in her side of the bed. You know, i would think that i should feel sad, or at least alittle upset that shes so depressed, but i'm not. I guess i feel that if shes stupid enough to get hooked, or at least not get help for getting hooked, then i have no sympathy for her. I know that its stupid, considering i've never gotten hlp for anything wrong with me, but i just cant help it. Shes my MOM! shes supossed to take care of me and tell me that she loves me every day, tell me how much she means to me like she used to... *SIGH* I guess i'm just feeling neglected lately. Sry for the rant.

OnHerOwn44
10-10-2006, 02:06 PM
Sry for the double post but i just have to vent...
SHe just called me and i think she was ****ing HIGH!! She CALLED me while she was like that!! Why the **** would she do that!?! Its like she dosent even care! Like she knows i know, but she just dosnet care! I guess she just dosent give a **** about me anymore...

.. I feel like its my fault. My falut that she dose this and treats me and my dad like this... I mean, it cant be my brother. No, not mr. perfect grades, perfect look, perfect girlfriend, perfect friends, perfect clothes and he dosent even have to try... It has to be my falt, because she started this just after i entered highschool. I dont know what i did... i wish i did know, that way i could go and make it better again. So maybe i can have my mom back...

everything at all
10-10-2006, 04:07 PM
Whatever you do don't blame yourself. It's not your fault she decided to go and screw up her own life by getting involved in drugs and trying to hide it from you. If she's doing that, its her own choice. No matter what your mom's choices or actions are, you can't blame yourself because she is the one who made the conscious decision to do whatever action. It isn't your fault.

*hugs*
~.:Lizzy:.~

OnHerOwn44
10-11-2006, 01:57 AM
Then why do i always feel like it is? I just keep feeling like i'm this horribal, awful person.

everything at all
10-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Well you aren't a horrible nor an awful person. Are you the one taking coke and trying to hide it? No. Are you the one who would put your daughter at risk to do something stupid and screw up your own life? No. Your mom is not thinking, it's not your fault for what she does. She has free will.

I know that you'll still probably blame yourself and feel horrible and awful, but please just try to know its not your fault and that you are a good person ok? Though it may seem impossible to sway your thoughts, this is your mom's mess, not yours.

OnHerOwn44
10-11-2006, 02:25 PM
That *****!! She ****ing QUITE HER JOB today as the head of a bank branch! That *****! Now, we have my dads buissness to rely on taht wasnt doing all that great to begin with! I need a ****ing job.

Hillarious
10-12-2006, 01:14 AM
I know you hate your mom right now and you have every reason but...you gotta remember she still is that...your MOM. She is stpposed to take care of you and support you....you should love her back. Wether you do love your mother or not (im not trying to tell you what to do or feel so sorry if its coming off like that), the right thing to do would be to get her some help. Call a treatment center, ask some questions. Start figuring out what YOU can do. If you just keep letting everything slide...it will all go downhill fast. My mother was severly alcoholic so I never really had a 'good' mom as a child but she got help and now she is wonderful and I love her to death. I would hate to see you get into a situation when no one tries to help your mom and you both end up hating eachother for eternity....

Does your dad know? Tell him!!!

NoPain
10-12-2006, 01:23 AM
Mhhhh a parent with drug problems..

I know she is your mum but.. for your own safety.. get her some help.. cos its very dangerous.. some poeple like myself get very.. very aggresive while being on coke.
So its really for your own safety.

If it was my mum.. id seriously slap her.. badly.. and get her to some clinic.

OnHerOwn44
10-12-2006, 01:29 AM
I'm going to the counseler in a few hours, and i'm scared. But i'm gonna tell him EVERYTHING thats happened in my life and let him give me some advice.

HellishHybrid
10-12-2006, 06:36 AM
Okay, I feel I have to put in my say here.
The advice on how to test for cocaine was correct. The cocaine deadens the nerves in pretty much EVERYTHING it touches. It also stimulates blood flow in whatever it is applied to., I.E If a man put it on his penis, it will not only become numb, but often it will trigger an erection that may last days at a time (Though it will be of no use to him, of course).
However, methamphetamines are often taken the same way.

The reason for the mirror: Mirrors are a reflective surface, and that makes the residue of the cocain easier to spot, so none gets wasted. Also, 99% of mirrors sold in stores are almost completely perfect and without any flaws, so that the breaking up of the cocaine is easier.

Now, The Razor blade: Razors are not only used to sort it into fine lines, but also to reduce the cocaine to a finer powder. Some dealers often add a bit of water to the coke, and let it dry. The iron or nickle content in the water increases the weight by as much as %30. When dried after the water is added, the cocaine solidifies into a solid chunk, or "Rock". The dealers often just put it in a bag and smash it with something heavy to break it apart, but often small chunks are left in, so the user utilizes a reazor blade to chop apart the bigger pieces, or simply chop the powder itself into finer powder prviding a smoother intake.

Now, the dollar: Dollar bills are used mostly by people who take thier cocaine with them. Its pretty obvious to carry around a section of straw in addition to a mirror, but nearly everyone has at least 1 dollar on them at any given time. Women especially are prone to this behaviour, as its pretty odd for a man to carry a compact, unless he's a queen... And I know you must be thinking: If they find the mirror and the dollar, they find the coke! Not true. Alot of cocaine addicts are very paranoid people, many of them inserting thier stash into thier anal cavities, and in the case of women, thier vaginal cavity. This make it X1000 harder to find, as Police cannot give cavity searches on the spot without major porbable cause without suffering a lawsuit.

How to tell if your mom is high: The behaviour you've mentioned may be from intoxication, but it may very well be a symptom or withdrawls. Your mom may be addicted to cocaine, and when she's not on it may act in very odd, even erratic ways. Many cocaine users, after a prolonged period of usage, find that the cocaine only "Gets them to normal" and are unable to function "Correctly" without it. On to the identifying part: Cocaine seriously irritates the sinuses, promoting alot of compulsive intakes through the nasal passage, or Sniffing as its known by pretty much everyone. If she's sniffing, she's snorting, as I may put it not intending a pun. Also, as I have said, it stimulated blood flow, and too much cocaine overstimulates it, causing burst cappilaries. When this happens the affected areas can become red, and even swollen. One final thing. Cocaine, unlike most druchs, does not prohibit motor skills unless taken in extremely high doses, it does however send a cascade of endorphines to the body, causing physical exaustion. It also detroys many brain cells, especially the the immedeat area of the visual cortex. Many people high on coke often have to squint at things that normally give them no problems. Find a way to make your mom read something, it may clue you in.

I hope my explanation wasnt too long, which it probably is, but cocaine is a tricky thing in some cases. I also hope it helps you out a bit...

EmilyRose
10-13-2006, 12:57 PM
lol. he's actually 100% Correct. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
* sighs * who knew.

OnHerOwn44
10-13-2006, 04:55 PM
The whole sniffing thing just makes me postitve. She is CONSATNATLY sniffing.

disenchantedprincess
11-12-2006, 09:22 AM
another thing is even though I know this is not the case she could be snorting pills so if anyone find anything it might not be that

OnHerOwn44
12-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Shes getting worse, and better at hiding everythning. The only way i can tell is the way shes acts and her nose bleeds alot... Sry, just updating. *sigh* i cant take this much longer... the up, the down. worse, coming OFF the up... thats agression. Shes never hit me, but shes kicked books at me twice and 'tossed' a water bottel to my head once.

i dont know how much longer i can go on feeling this way.

iamwhoiam
12-06-2006, 09:16 AM
i think u need to tell ur dad... she needs all ur support to get thru this.. i know its her fault that she's taking drugs. u must hate her alot for what she's doing to herself and how her actions affects u. but she really needs help. hating her would only make her distance herself from u. start talking to her abt her abt the drugs.. tell ur dad, i'm sure it will be easier for her to get thru this with support from her loved ones

Avrilkiller
12-12-2006, 10:25 AM
I rememberwhen I found out my parents were on drugs.

lol, that's when I tried it and got hooked. Don't be like me.

The razor is for cutting the coke into neat lines on the mirror.

The tubes and the rolled up dollar are little straws, to snort it up with.

CrypticScorpio
12-24-2006, 01:46 PM
As a former Coke dealer and user i have a few words of wisdom for you.

Surprisingly enough, coke is a drug were used in small doses can make you better at everything gives you more focus and range for almost anything(thats why they give a toned down version to rug rats with ADD rydlin)
so with that said it can be hard to spot a user unless they use excessive amounts, a quick check for a user i used to get customers where these

1. Sniffing (don't assume from this alone, i never got the sniffs when i was using)
2. pupils dilate to about 10 times their size, after a few rails i couldn't tell what color my eyes were.
3.licking of the teeth or moving lips around slightly constantly (this is done because you cant feel your mouth if you also lick the mirror, razor or card. and feeling he numbness is subconscious so most people don't know their moving their mouths
4. no appetite, might seem hungry at first then the hunger will die down and she wont really want it after a few bites.
5.she wont get tired if using it, she will be alert to the point of parinoia if she uses all the time. but when she comes down she will be groggy irritable and quick minded(rapid mood change ect.)

now it seems you think you know that shes doing coke, i can advise 2 things to you. #1 dont ever test it yourself again, i know for a fact that some dealers put surprises in it for people they get sick of, and if u had a reaction it wouldn't help the esituation.
#2 ask your mom about coke say its for school project, if she knows alot then keep that in mind if she now lil but seems to be keeping it held back just wont give you the info then it is a maybe. but you will never know for sure if she is using with out a blood test, or admittance.

and further more. ive seen the whole coke method used for pills, my ex had an ectacy problem and she used my coke kit for her "E"

if you have any questions PM me, and a final thing coke is expensive, were i live it goes for $40 a Half Gram up to 200 an 8 Ball(3.2 grams) i dont know where u are but cost depends on place and how many grams they use is always unique to the person, a half G a day is onething but a 8ball a day is something else.