PDA

View Full Version : Fast Tomato

chubba
01-17-2006, 12:19 PM
Ok so you're probably wandering what this is (Fast Tomato) well it's a website that helps you with careers and jobs. I really recommend it!
http://www.fasttomato.com
Ok so you go onto it, click on 'New User' then you make an account - follow the instructions.........
Anyone else on it?
I am....well obviously!
I don't know whaether it will be accessable to canada and america.....etc.....have a try anyway.....
Tell me how stuff goes

Ok i know this thread is weird but i though i'd do it so you (everyone on FTI) if you have problems to what career you want and stuff.........

Love Lia
xxx

chubba
01-18-2006, 09:30 AM
ok so i know why no-one's replying to this coz it's way too stupid. lol.oh well

Aerial
01-18-2006, 09:39 AM
its not stupid - - it doesnt apply to me though since my career doesnt need much training - - im a whore/hooker - - though im an underpaid whore, there are no schools for such a career everything is pretty much hands on you know? yea

chubba
01-18-2006, 09:46 AM
really? thanks for not htinking it's stupid.

Aerial
01-18-2006, 09:48 AM
yup anytime

chubba
01-18-2006, 09:53 AM
you're funny.......just a queston, waht's New York like? i want to live there when i'm older....

Aerial
01-18-2006, 11:10 AM
New York....its great full of whores hookers hoes sluts an pimps!! - - but besides all of that i like it - - not many ppl do who arent used to the city life - - its busy a lot of hussle and bussling - - oh yea and get used to those pissie smelling subways an allys - - NYC bums there cewl i gave a guy my bag of chips once and he spit at me, how loving - - what i love the most is when is Central Park especially when they have the AIDS walk and other foundations and the museums ect...

chubba
01-18-2006, 11:40 AM
lol/ hehehe. you know on "friends" the cafe is calles "central perk"? well is it really called tha? what's it's real name?